In the game you will be a company CEO and after scouted a few idol and create your own girl group, you will try to save your company from bankruptcy!
Girl Group Inc : Love idol agency is a simulation game in which the user will be able to play as the CEO of an idol label company.
You will play as the new CEO of a small idol agency on the brink of bankruptcy
to uncover hidden potentials of idols and raise the company idols into stardom.
Depending on your skill and belief in management systems, your idols can become a world-known superstar or disappear wordlessly into a sea of idols.
How to play
1) Search the streets and scout many talented trainees
2) Train your idol in a variety of skills such as vocal, dance, comedy, acting, stamina, and intelligence
3) As new levels are achieved, you can raise your fandom through a variety of different broadcast requests
4) Raise the company funding by creating a popular girl group and managing the sales of album, goods, and concert tickets or attend different auditions to maximize your profit.
5) Help grow your company by different investments available by enhancing buildings and hiring different trainers as your idol and company grow.
6) By listening and giving advice and accepting requests of the idols, you will be able to build a relationship with your company idols.
7) You will also be able to raise the support of your stockholders through interviews from a variety of different sources.
8) Your company fame will rise with each trophy earned during the annual end-of-year ceremonies
9) Create different units and expand out overseas to release albums or go on a world tour to manage and grow your idols
Ratings and Reviews
So I really like this game. It’s a lot of fun to play, and the general idea has been well thought out. The biggest problem I have with it are the crashes the game has. Every time I produce and album, or just randomly when I try to use the in/out button the game will crash. When the game crashes, I also lose all of my ‘idol challenges’ (the interviews) that I was winning on, which is super annoying. Also, a less pressing matter is that the game tends to freeze for a few seconds when I go to change areas. It happens when I finish an Album, when I use the in/out button, when I go to buy something, when I go for auditions, when I go for battles, and even when I go to use the car function. It’s kinda annoying, but it doesn’t make the game unplayable or anything like that. I also hate how expensive the beauty items are. I’m still in my first year of playing, and can’t afford any of the items, but my characters keep getting mad at me when I can’t buy stuff for them on their birthday. Can you add a few less expensive items there for new players? Other than these three thing, the game is a lot of fun, and they did a great job with it.
So I would go one year with a few idols. Like for an example let’s say I have three idols by the time the first idol you meet contract ends. Well I would go to renew her contract then come back and she glitched. Fine so I exist out of the game then open it. Then my third idol disappears but if I go into unit she is there, until I try to pull her out of the spot she is in then it stop and the game crashes. I can’t save the data before hand because when I click on Facebook it takes me to the App Store. This is the second time me replaying this and I am not happy about it. I have made some much progress in the first year it is a pain in the but. When that is fixed I might play the game again, but I don’t feel like restarting my progress every time this crash happens.
Could be so much better
Now listen. I want to preface this with the fact that I really love this game. It has taken hours of my life. And if it was up to my standards it would most likely take a piece of my paycheck as well. But it is just depressingly lacking. The tutorial left me understanding hardly anything. I would love to honestly rewrite the whole games English dialogue. The dialogue is absolutely terrible, misogynistic and honestly makes me uncomfortable as the players character does make a perverse comment on occasion. It wouldn't be enjoyable even for a pervert, to be getting yelled at and called out for it every time they speak to another character. The clothing options are also very lacking. You could really make this game so much bigger and better and you could bring in more income.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- kim junghyun
- 270.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © sunbeesoft
- In-App Purchases
- 25 Star Charges $4.99
- 55 Star Charges $9.99
- starter pack $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.