Love Knitting for Baby - packed with baby
knitting patterns, baby yarns and wool, how tos, advice, blankets,
cardigans, shaws,hats, toys, jewellery, gifts
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, but...
I absolutely love Love Knitting For Baby and I use the app all the time. The only problem is one that I’ve mentioned before...Sometimes when you want to open an issue that you’ve bought, it won’t open. It just stays at 0%. I was told how to get around that but it doesn’t work. Says to close any issues you may have open, but when I look, there’s none open. The only thing I’ve found that works is to delete the app and download it again. It’s gets to be a pain, especially when I’m in the middle of knitting from one of the patterns in an issue.
So it would be great if that was fixed!
It's so nice to have all my issues in one handy, easy to use app.
Don’t like that I cannot find the print version in the store in my area. Hard to go back and front the phone app. Much prefer the hard copy
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 42.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Company Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $7.99
- Subscription $28.99
- Winter 2016 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.