In the game you will be a company CEO and after scouted a few idol and create your own girl group, you will try to save your company from bankruptcy!
Girl Group Inc : Love idol agency is a simulation game in which the user will be able to play as the CEO of an idol label company.
You will play as the new CEO of a small idol agency on the brink of bankruptcy
to uncover hidden potentials of idols and raise the company idols into stardom.
Depending on your skill and belief in management systems, your idols can become a world-known superstar or disappear wordlessly into a sea of idols.
How to play
1) Search the streets and scout many talented trainees
2) Train your idol in a variety of skills such as vocal, dance, comedy, acting, stamina, and intelligence
3) As new levels are achieved, you can raise your fandom through a variety of different broadcast requests
4) Raise the company funding by creating a popular girl group and managing the sales of album, goods, and concert tickets or attend different auditions to maximize your profit.
5) Help grow your company by different investments available by enhancing buildings and hiring different trainers as your idol and company grow.
6) By listening and giving advice and accepting requests of the idols, you will be able to build a relationship with your company idols.
7) You will also be able to raise the support of your stockholders through interviews from a variety of different sources.
8) Your company fame will rise with each trophy earned during the annual end-of-year ceremonies
9) Create different units and expand out overseas to release albums or go on a world tour to manage and grow your idols
1) New costumes have been added.
2) Over 60% discount starter pack is supported.
3) If the potential is high, the card image will change.
4) Idol story has been added.
Ratings and Reviews
So I would go one year with a few idols. Like for an example let’s say I have three idols by the time the first idol you meet contract ends. Well I would go to renew her contract then come back and she glitched. Fine so I exist out of the game then open it. Then my third idol disappears but if I go into unit she is there, until I try to pull her out of the spot she is in then it stop and the game crashes. I can’t save the data before hand because when I click on Facebook it takes me to the App Store. This is the second time me replaying this and I am not happy about it. I have made some much progress in the first year it is a pain in the but. When that is fixed I might play the game again, but I don’t feel like restarting my progress every time this crash happens.
Could be so much better
Now listen. I want to preface this with the fact that I really love this game. It has taken hours of my life. And if it was up to my standards it would most likely take a piece of my paycheck as well. But it is just depressingly lacking. The tutorial left me understanding hardly anything. I would love to honestly rewrite the whole games English dialogue. The dialogue is absolutely terrible, misogynistic and honestly makes me uncomfortable as the players character does make a perverse comment on occasion. It wouldn't be enjoyable even for a pervert, to be getting yelled at and called out for it every time they speak to another character. The clothing options are also very lacking. You could really make this game so much bigger and better and you could bring in more income.
I honestly love this!
I love this game with my whole being as it’s something that keeps me busy and I appreciate that. I spend hours at a time playing it, but there are a few crucial things that are missing/could be better.
I think contracts should be able to be more than one year because keeping up with so many girls’ contracts is kind of a hassle, also, I think an option to make more groups would be great. I keep on recruiting girls but there isn’t room for them in the unit so they’re just floating and I don’t want to get rid of the others??
Other than that there are minor things like text size issues that are present, but over all I love this game.
- kim junghyun
- 244.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © sunbeesoft
- In-App Purchases
- 25 Star Charges $4.99
- 55 Star Charges $9.99
- 180 Star Charges $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.