In Love Patchwork & Quilting you’ll find gorgeous modern quilting projects for all abilities, from fabulous quilts and cushions to fun gifts and on-trend home-style. With a mix of large designs to get your teeth into, and smaller ones to whip up quickly, you'll always have a make on the go. Step-by-step instructions make each project easy to follow, while top tips and crafty ideas ensure you’re always discovering new skills and ways to use your fabric!
Every month you’ll also find new techniques to try, fascinating features about the designers you love, contemporary inspiration to spark your creativity, the latest fabric collections you'll want for your stash, and news, reviews and advice to help you get the most from your hobby.
Whatever your quilting ability, from beginner to beyond, we share your love for patchwork and quilting on every single page!
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using our app! Here are the latest enhancements you’ll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Favorite Quilting Magazine!
I found the magazine in a book store, LOVED IT, and then found the app where I could purchase back issues. I love the app, for downloading new and old issues. I can print templates and pages from my iPad. And the links to designer blogs, websites and shopping sites are highlighted and clickable. It doesn’t get much easier than that. My only (minor) complaint... Some of the older articles or patterns (2 years old) have links which are broken, outdated, or maybe expired, but that can almost be expected. That just gets me moving and making sure I download and save current articles ASAP! As soon as I get my new copy I save the ones I love right away!
Best Magazine Ever!
I was reluctant to buy this magazine at my local fabric shop because it was sealed in plastic and I couldn’t look inside. I had a birthday gift card so took a leap of faith and bought it. Oh my!! I instantly fell in love with all the modern quilt patterns, reviews on fabric and notions and the overall feel of the magazine. I found more quilts in one magazine, that I wanted to make, then in most of the quilt books that I looked at that day. I have not turned back since, and I cannot wait for each new issue to come out. Buy this, you will not be disappointed.
My favorite quilting mag!
I loved looking at the hard copy, but being in the States it was so expensive to purchase. The online version has totally solved that problem! I bought all the back issues when they were on special and now I have them all to drool over! I take them on my iPad wherever I go and I can print out the templates at home. Thanks for a great magazine with a great app!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 44.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $6.49
- 3-Month Subscription $16.99
- 12-Month Subscription $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.