We love math! We believe it's essential to teach children why numbers have meaning and how basic math problems and concepts help us solve fundamental questions in everyday life. That is why we created the sequel to Love to Count.
Love to Count grows up with its young players. Therefore Love to Count 2 moves on to more elevated tasks, in accordance with Common Core Standards. We aspire to make children realise that they can apply their knowledge of times tables, fractions or time calculation in every-day tasks, and beyond that:, encourage children to look for math challenges around them, to make up their own tasks and, eventually find it rewarding and enjoyable.
Love to Count 2. Times Tables and Fractions is designed to help children understand the concept of times tables, division and fractions through medieval-themed activities. Knights, princesses, merchants, even dragons and unicorns help to keep children engaged and active.
Love to Count 2 works with your children in the areas of:
3. Vulgar and decimal fractions
4. Time calculation
5. Recognition of even, odd, primary numbers, and also multiples of numbers from 3 up to 12.
* introducing the concepts of fractions and times tables as an enjoyable and rewarding activity,
* over 600 maths tasks,
* attractive medieval theme,
* motivational system to keep children engaged in learning,
* multiple profiles to be set up on the same device,
* tracking screen to monitor children's progress,
* play statistics for each user that includes the number of problems that were solved in total and how many of them were done on the first attempt.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.