At last! An app that gathers all apartment listings in one place and makes it easy to find the rentals that are perfect for you. Lovely has been making renter’s lives easier for years, and we would love to help you find your home. The app is fast, reliable and has the largest number of exclusive rental listings nationally. You’re almost home…
- Filter your apartment search by location, price, bedroom count, pet-friendly, and keywords.
- Interactive map shows available apartment rentals in each neighborhood (across the USA).
- Apartment and housing inventory is updated in real-time.
- Color-coded dots in the map view indicate a property’s time on the market so you can spot the newest listings instantly.
- View listings from the map or in a list, whichever you prefer.
- Create a unique Renter Card and share your basic info with landlords before even visiting the property (it helps you stand out from the crowd).
- Contact listing agents and landlords on-the-go via phone and email directly from the app.
- Create an account to access your favorite apartments from your mobile phone or desktop computer. Lovely saves your Alerts, Favorites, Renter Card, Application, and previously viewed apartments and homes.
We can’t always catch everything. Comments, suggestions, bug reports? We’re happy to hear from you. Let us know at email@example.com.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Neat new features!
- Faster, animated clusters make it easier to see rentals
- Speed and stability improvements throughout the app
- Floorplan photos now display more information
- Faster messaging flow to make it simpler to contact properties
- Full push notification support -- get links directly to the newest listings for the areas you’re watching
Ratings and Reviews
No inbox on the app. I have never used the lovely website, so when I email apartments I did not realize the responses will go to an inbox on the website. Makes no sense. Especially considering that the website isn't mobile friendly. You do realize that most people use mobile devices to search the web?
Favorite Go To
This has been my favorite go to for apartment scouting. It found my home of 3 years during college and many others it competed with. I’ve always used this to look at other cities for possible rentals including DC, NYC, Austin, and more. Now I’m trying for Seattle.
I would like to point out that right now there seems to be a bug. The app only works when it wants to right now (it’s been two weeks) and it only gives me the wheel of death instead of pins. It allows me to put in my filters but will not load anything. This has occurred on two different internet providers, using cellular, and after forcing it to quit, deleting and redownloading, and getting rid of any cookies or space on my phone.
It works completely fine on a computer, the app just needs a doctors visit I think.
I would like to add any advice for people using any apartment apps. Don’t email the seller or renter. Landlords are known for ignoring emails as phone calls show more about a person than other forms of contact. Don’t blame this app for a landlord that won’t email you back. That’s on the landlord not on Lovely. Always call.
I don’t use the email inbox. Calling people is always best when finding an apartment and you can call directly. I love this app because it’s super easy to navigate and you can find gems in areas that you wouldn’t normally find anywhere else. I use this as well as other apps but always go to this one first.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Discover Home Network, Inc.
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Discover Home Network, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.