WHAT DOES LOVE MEAN TO YOU?
Ever wish you could “test drive” a relationship before getting started?
Lovers & Liars is a game which asks two people to imagine they’re head-over-heels in love.
You’ve moved in together and are planning a life together.
You ask each other some extremely revealing questions based on your feelings of love.
The questions are geared to new relationships, but married couples will also be tickled.
HOW TO PLAY
The object of the game is to get three points. You gain a point by correctly predicting if your lover will answer: “Yes”, “No”, or “Depends”. Line up a question with the answer you have been given.
Be sure to lie! It makes the game more fun and you keep your partner guessing. (It’s called “Lovers & Liars” after all.)
Reading between the lines, you’ll learn more about someone in an hour than you ordinarily would in a year.
ABOUT THE APP
- 230 tests of love (30 free to try)
- Play with any device (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
- A game for couples (2 players)
- Play face-to-face or remotely with Game Center
- Share questions with the Messages extension
Lovers & Liars is the sister game of Scruples which sold over seven million copies. It’s played the same way except we have modified it for couples only.
While Scruples was based on moral dilemmas, Lovers & Liars is based on “tests of love.”
Where Scruples asks, “what is right?” Lovers & Liars asks, “What is loving?”
Lovers & Liars is a little more traditional. We believe most people still want old-fashioned love.
At the same time, the Scruples inventor has updated the game and added many edgy new questions.
What kind of lover are you? Start lying now!
Dark mode support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- High Game Enterprises Inc.
- 20.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 High Game Enterprises Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pack 1 $2.99
- Pack 2 $2.99
- Pack 3 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.