We have listed hundreds of low phosphorus foods specially for Kidney patients. Every food has detailed nutritional information including magnesium, potassium, sodium and protein.
Low Phosphorus Foods Features:
• Low Phosphorus Foods - 1950 foods
• Medium Phosphorus Foods - 1912 foods
• High Phosphorus Foods - added for reference only - 3523 foods
• Low Phosphorus Recipes
• Thousands of food items are available offline & for free
• Search by Food Groups e.g Fruits, Vegetables and Beans etc
• Search by Food Names
• Complete nutritional detail of each food item - (You will need internet for this feature only)
• Make foods favourite for easy reference
• Add foods to grocery list
• eGFR Calculator
• Foods listed in order from lowest Phosphorus amount to highest
• All food items are by USDA*
• Frequent updates
Please help us make this app the best it can possibly be. If there are particular recipes you’d like to see added, email it to us along with a picture and we will add it with updates. And if you want we will even give you credit for it by mentioning your name with the recipes!!
See for yourself why Low Phosphorus Foods is simply the perfect app available for kidney patients.
The data is selected carefully from extensive database of *United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA contains large amount of data (8000 plus foods)
Disclaimer: We are not recommending any food items, but we are only listing foods which contain low to high phosphorus amount.
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for this app. I help to take care of my dad, and most of the material on understanding phosphate isn’t clear. This app helps a lot. Now I completely understand. The only negative. Please add more fast food and restaurant information for eating out. Also info from ready to eat t.v. dinners.
Finally something to help understand how much phosphorus is in my food so I can know how many binders are enough
This app could be good but needs to be accurate across all dietary restrictions. Yes, corn is lower in potassium but contains phosphorus so a dialysis patient could get confused if using this app. You should work with a renal RD to make sure you’re information is accurate
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.