The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend limiting sodium to less than 2,300 mg a day — or 1,500 mg if you're age 51 or older, or if you have high blood pressure, diabetes or chronic kidney disease.
We have listed more than 3000 foods with either zero or very low sodium foods.
• Low Sodium Recipes
• One week Low Sodium Menu for Non Vegetarians
• One week Low Sodium Menu for Vegetarians
• Thousands of food items are available offline & for free
• Make foods Favourites and Add to Grocery List for shopping
• No personal data is saved or requested from the user of the app. Once app is deleted, all favourites and grocery lists of user are deleted.
• Search by Food Groups e.g Fruits, Vegetables and Beans etc
• Search by Food Names and get results on the run while you type
• Complete nutritional detail of each food item - (You will need internet for only this feature)
• Nutrients Calculator based on your health preference
• BMI Calculator
• 99% of the app works offline
• Foods listed in order from lowest Sodium amount to highest
• All food items are approved by USDA*
• Frequent updates
Sodium Quantity per 100g of Foods Listed:
• Zero or very low - 953 foods
• Between 5 & 35 mg - 982 foods
• Between 35 & 100 mg - 2,255 foods
• Between 100 & 300 mg - 1,154 foods
• Between 301 & 600 mg - 1,527 foods
• More than 600 mg - 1,008 foods
Eat healthy with these nutritious foods containing low sodium quantity.
Foods are displayed in order from lowest to highest quantity of sodium. The quantity of nutrient will be based on 100 grams of each food. Further you can see the complete nutritional detail for each food item against various units.
The data is selected carefully from extensive database of *United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA contains large amount of data (8000 plus foods)
We are not recommending any food items, but we are only listing foods which have zero or very low sodium. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING ANY FOOD LISTED WITHIN THIS APP.
Minor bug issues resolved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do not download this app!!!! The information is not correct.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.