Allows users to view the Lowell High School bell schedule for up to a month, and informs the user of when school will start for each day.
- Current period name, start time, and end time
- Today's start and end time
- Next school day start time
- In-App calendar that includes the codes, start times, and end times of each day for the next five weeks
- Notifications of the next school start time
- Custom notifications for specific block times
- Schedule Widget for quick access
+ New app icon
* Fixed a bug involving off blocks if the user schedule had not been created
* Refreshing info screen when the user schedule changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Makes things a little easier, but not easy enough.
I used to use two different apps—shortcuts to the the Lowell HS School Loop Home Page and the Bell Schedule decoder. With this app, I only need to check one place now.
However, the following explain why I didn’t give the other 2 stars:
- It’s not customized for someone who has first block off, etc.
- I was hoping there’d be notifications to remind me when certain blocks start/end.
- It would be more convenient if the date and the code schedule were shown on the same screen in the calendar view.
- The edit options aren’t user-friendly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.