LOWE'S HAS REINVENTED ITS iOS POWER TOOL!
Get more done on your next DIY or home improvement project with the totally redesigned Lowe's app – your best shopping companion.
• Now with bigger and better product image galleries including zoom, video, annotated images, and 360-degree spins.
• Do your shopping from home - browse an endless aisle of products, or limit your search to items currently available in-store for pick-up or immediate delivery.
• Pick up where you left off with recently viewed items and smart search history.
• No more paper receipts. Just scan your digital MyLowe’s card at checkout and see your purchase history right on the phone.
• Check for deals and discounts anytime with the always-current weekly ad.
* Be sure to allow location services to get the best Lowe’s app experience. This will help you locate your local store and offer the most accurate inventory, in-store product locations and pricing.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED IN THE STORE – FAST
• Check the “In-Stock” button to display items available at your local store.
• Get aisle information right in the search results.
• Need it now, but it’s not in stock at your store? Just tap “Check Other Stores” for availability at other Lowe’s locations near you.
VIEW OUR WEEKLY PROMOTIONS
• See what home improvement products are on sale now at your local Lowe’s.
• View flyer by page or by department to easily find savings for your next DIY or remodeling project.
INSTANTLY ADD ITEMS TO YOUR SHOPPING LIST
• Tap the heart on any product to add it to your Quick List. With the app as your shopping companion, you’ll never forget what you need on your next trip to Lowe’s.
• Add products, departments, or notes to your Quick List to keep things top of mind while shopping.
• Add items directly from the app or scan product barcodes in-store.
• No sign-in required.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
• Access your Quick List from your Apple Watch—-the perfect hands-free way to shop.
• Your MyLowe's Card, shopping lists, and product aisle locations are just a glance away.
VIEW CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
• See what everyone else is saying about tools, appliances, DIY supplies and more before you buy.
• Get the inside scoop on home improvement products and see how others use them to accomplish their DIY and remodeling projects.
MAKE MYLOWE’S WORK FOR YOU
• Never lose a receipt again with MyLowe’s purchase history – just show your card at checkout (a digital version is available in the app) or enter previous purchases by scanning the receipt barcode.
• Add Quick List items to your MyLowe’s lists and they’ll be available from any device when you log into your MyLowe’s account.
In this release, we improved how you search for products to help you find what you're looking for. Also, for users with Lowe's Advantage Credit Card, you are now able to stay signed in. Just log in through the account tab, check the box, and never forget your password again!
In addition, for users without mylowes loyalty accounts, we added the ability to check order status through the account tab.
As always, please leave us feedback at email@example.com - thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Good, Could Be Better
Whatever folks had problems with earlier, I’ve had little problem with this app. Once I identified “my store” it told me the amount in stock and the location in the store.
My one issue with the app is it only works in “portrait” view (as you’d have when holding an iPhone upright). Well I use an iPad with an attached keyboard for all my work (calculating expenses, estimates, and drafting emails to clients) and the display is in the “landscape” view. When I open the Lowes app I have to either turn off my Bluetooth keyboard and use the screen that appears on the iPad screen or keep the keyboard on and then type and look at the sideways screen. The HomeDepot app allows you to use it both ways . . . I sure hope Lowes catches up soon.
Was a great app.
I did enjoy using this app. But there are two issues that need to be addressed. Wi-Fi needs improvement. Always having problems connecting while in the store. And when I am able to connect the speed is extremely slow. My cellular data speed is 50 times faster than your Wi-Fi I see other reviews with the same issue. It makes it hard to use your app while in your store. I do not get a good cellular signal while inside your store so I try to use your Wi-Fi
The other issue is the in store map location. The app used to show a map of where the item is located. Now it doesn’t AND the aisle numbers have changed on your app and they are WRONG. I looked up an item and it said aisle 98. Aisle 50 is the highest number in that store. Store #35 is the store I am talking about.
Someone needs to wake up and join the rest of the world. You have the potential of having a great app but you need to fix your store Wi-Fi speed and connection issues along with your item locations and in store maps. The later used to work great. Not anymore.
Nothing has gone right with last three orders, one taking months to resolve. People at the stores are helpful when you talk to them but apparently there is no role designed to own an issue through completion. The next time you call you have to start all over again. Worst repetitive customer experience I’ve had with a company in a long time. This last experience i had an online order cancelled but was not notified at all, when I asked why they said reason was “other”. They asked that I resubmit as they had the stock so I did. I drove 35 minutes to pick up and the order was left outside on a cart, completely soaked from rain with the paperwork now falling apart. Still showed full charge but was missing 7 of my items and 3 other items that were the wrong size. If I hadn’t gone through the order myself I wouldn’t have been told. Store workers have been very polite and willing to help but the rest of the process is broken. Absolutely no communication or escalation resolution even when you call in to their call center and talk with a Supervisor. I’m done
- Lowe's Companie's, Inc.
- 102.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lowe's Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. Lowe's and the gable design are registered trademarks of LF, LLC. Item availability and price may vary by location.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.