The Ultimate Tool for Prescription Discounts - Save Up To 80%!
RxSaver by RetailMeNot™ allows you to search for prescription medication discount prices in seconds and gives you instant coupons to use at nearby pharmacies.
RxSaver is 100% free and there are no membership fees.
RxSaver allows you to check local prescription prices and save! No matter where you fill your prescription, RxSaver may help you save money on brand name and generic drugs.
RxSaver is free and can be used by anyone who is insured, underinsured, or without health insurance coverage.
Before filling your prescription, search RxSaver to determine if RxSaver beats your health insurance. If the RxSaver prescription coupon offers a better price than your insurance copay, simply use the coupon instead of your insurance for the prescription.
RxSaver can help you save money on prescriptions by offering good Rx coupons that are accepted at every major pharmacy including CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Kroger, Walmart, Costco, and more. Saving is as easy as showing the RxSaver coupon to the pharmacist when you fill your prescription. Be sure to use RxSaver for refills too.
RxSaver coupons cannot be combined with federal/state-funded health care programs like Medicaid or Medicare.
RxSaver may also help you save on pet medications!
There are many medications prescribed for pets that have human equivalents, which can be easily filled at local pharmacies. Ask your vet if there is a human equivalent for your pet’s meds before filling your pet's next prescription.
Here’s how RxSaver works!
Once you’ve installed the RxSaver mobile app on your device, here’s how to start saving:
* Enter your prescription medication name in the RxSaver search bar
* Either enable your GPS for location placement or enter your ZIP code manually
* Tap “Edit Prescription Details” in the top left corner and confirm the correct strength, quantity, and packaging per your provider’s direction
* Tap “Show Prices”
* Review the list of drug prices and discounts from nearby pharmacies
* Tap “Get Coupon” to select your preferred price and pharmacy
* The prescription coupon will appear and you’re ready to save!
* Take your phone with you to the pharmacy listed in the coupon. The pharmacy name will be next to each coupon listed or under the coupon price on the Drug Coupon screen for easy reference
* Want to share the savings with your friends and family? Simply click the share button on your device and send the coupon directly to the contact of your choice
* At the pharmacy check-out, show the RxSaver coupon to the pharmacist
* Feel satisfied knowing you just saved money on your prescription medications!
How to add a prescription drug to My Meds:
Searching for the same medication over again each time you use RxSaver is time-consuming.
With RxSaver, it's easy to save your frequently searched medications so you can check back for prices.
How to save your medication to My Meds:
* Search for your prescription medication
* Tap “Edit Prescription Details” in the upper left corner to confirm strength, quantity, and medication packaging
* Tap “Show Prices” to view the full list of coupons and nearby pharmacies
* Tap “Add to My Meds” located directly under your prescription details
* Your medication has now been saved!
To see your saved medications at any time, click the My Meds icon located at the bottom of the screen.
* Savings calculated based on the pharmacy’s cash price. On average, fourteen percent of RxSaver by RetailMeNot prescription purchases receive savings of 80% or more. Prescription drug prices fluctuate frequently and vary by location. Therefore RxSaver pricing is subject to change without notice. Search the RxSaver app for the most up-to-date prices in your area. RxSaver is not a form of insurance. RxSaver coupons cannot be combined with insurance or federal/state-funded programs like Medicaid or Medicare.
We've included some bug fixes to make the experience smoother for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best savings on RX medicine. I have saved well over $1000 already, yes that much by using this app, it takes a little extra work to get a paper script and take it to the pharmacy that offers the lowest price or mail it in to the one provided BUT so worth the savings. I truly find it criminal to see ( usually elderly) , but younger also in line in front of me paying hundreds more and never once have I heard a pharmacy tech or pharmacist advise a customer there's a much more cost effective way to save these poor people some $$, that I'm sure is cutting into their food or utility budget
My only complaint is with google When you put in "RETAILMENOT RXSAVER " other sites come up first that look similar, and do not save you near what RX SAVER does You really have to look and make sure you're on the right SITE
Developer Response ,
That's a fantastic savings!! It's truly heartwarming to read how everyone is saving using our app and putting the extra money to great use. We definitely want to get onto the top searched list with Google sorry for that trouble!
Be sure to ALL pharmacies rather than Top Sponsored
Great functionality and it’s great to have pharmacy pricing on the go, but I learned a tough lesson. I sorted pharmacies by price and filled my rx at the least expensive pharmacy shown in the list. However, after filling my medication, I discovered that in the initial results, only large chains are shown. Be sure to tap the ‘Pharmacy not shown?’ button at the bottom of the list. This brought up at least a dozen smaller, local pharmacies where my medicine would have been over $30 less expensive, and some where even closer to my location! I’m not sure if those shown are sponsored listings or not, but I think it’s deceptive that, even when sorted by price, a prescription savings program would not display the lowest priced pharmacies first (even if they aren’t large chains). I will probably look for another solution.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We’re sorry to hear of your frustration with the way we organize the pharmacies listed on our app. The original list of pharmacies you see listed are the pharmacies that are known to readily accept and use our prescription coupons. The pharmacies that you see once you click “Pharmacy not shown” may or may not accept our coupons, and it is at their discretion of whether or not they choose to do so. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions or need further clarification. We hope to be able to continue helping you save money on your prescription medications in the future.
Easy to use, have saved $ using it, best app for drug discounts
I think it's the best app for drug discounts. You get the lowest actual documented prices for you and the pharmacy to see. Drug coupons offer to save 75% off of your Meds but you really don't know what you'll save until you present it to the pharmacy. With this app you'll know what you'll be saving and paying within seconds. This app is better than goodrx too. I have saved a lot of money on two of my medications. It's easy to download and use and I highly recommend it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.