The Loxone Miniserver is the foundation of all building automation projects from smart homes to commercial projects and beyond. When paired with the Loxone App, all intelligent building functions become clearly and conveniently in view. The Loxone App provides access to lighting, shading, music, security and temperature. Find a Loxone Partner today at: loxone.com/find-a-partner/
● Simplest operation:
In the Loxone App you can quickly and easily select your favorites. This allows you to operate all important functions in the automated building with just a tap while being able to monitor information and notifications. The Loxone App transforms your smartphone, tablet or laptop into a free, convenient control center to give you peace of mind.
● Important notes:
The Loxone App is used in combination with a Loxone Miniserver. We recommend having a Loxone Partner install and configure the Miniserver as well as set up the Loxone App. In order to ensure external access to the Loxone App, the corresponding settings must also be made by a Loxone Partner.
* All new Automatic Designer
* New way of customizing your visualization:
* Sorting of controls, rooms and categories with drag and drop.
* on mobile devices please tap and hold till the context menu opens.
* on desktops right clicks open the context menu.
* or via the context menu on the top right of the screen
* For this new customization you now have two options
* Only customize it on your local device
* Have your customization synced to all devices your user is logged in on
* Messed something up?
* You can reset to Standard (as defined with the star rating and favorite settings within config) from the rating settings in the menu.
* Template Support:
* Controls that have templates assigned, can now be reset to those presets from the app. Additionally existing presets can be updated via Expert Mode.
* Light Circuits:
* rename light circuits inside the app
* Device learning:
* create rooms at the device learning dialog
* Support for linking controls one to another. The linked controls are shown as list below the "parent" controls detail view
* Control Lock Support:
* Controls can now be locked/unlocked from within the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent App, Usability Depends On Integrator
As with any pro grade automation solution, the usability of the app is largely dependent on the quality of the work done by the implementer.
The app itself works very well. I have used it daily for 5 years and it has always connected quickly and functioned well.
If you are struggling with usability of the app, discuss it with your integrator. If they are unhelpful reach out to loxone support and ask for a recommendation for a new integrator, even if they are remote.
I can control my whole house from the app on many devices with many users, only the occasional hiccup and not being able to update the mini server directly from the app keep it from being perfect.
Poor UI design
Climate controls are very difficult to manage and figure out. Switches act as thermostats so there’s no easy way to seed at a glance what the settings are or change. You have to go to this app and then one has to drill three layers deep to be able to change or override temperature settings. Scheduling is awkward. And overrides only last four a few hours. Loxone should look at Nest or ecobee UI design. This Requires a trained Loxone partner to make changes and those are hard to find in the US. I should have gone with C4
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Loxone Electronics GmbH
- 39.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Loxone Electronics GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.