Loyverse POS is the free POS (point-of-sale) software perfect for your retail store, cafe, bar, restaurant, pizzeria, bakery, coffee shop, food truck, grocery store, beauty salon, car wash and more. No ads, no credit card required, no contracts, and no commitments.
Use Loyverse POS point of sale system instead of a cash register, and track sales and inventory in real time, manage employees and stores, engage customers and increase your revenue.
Mobile POS System
- Sell from a smartphone or tablet
- Issue printed or electronic receipts
- Accept multiple payment methods
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Track cash movements
- Scan barcodes with the built-in camera
- Keep recording sales even while offline
- Connect a receipt printer, barcode scanner, and cash drawer
- Connect Loyverse Customer Display app to show order information to your customers
- Manage multiple stores and POS devices from a single account
- Track inventory in real time
- Set stock levels and receive automatic low stock alerts
- Bulk import and export inventory from/to a CSV file
- Manage items that have different sizes, colors, and other options
- View revenue, average sale, and profit
- Track sales trends and react promptly to changes
- Determine best-selling items and categories
- Track financial shifts and identify discrepancies
- View complete sales history
- Browse reports on payment types, modifiers, discounts and taxes
- Export sales data to the spreadsheets
CRM and Customer Loyalty Program
- Build a customer base
- Run loyalty program to reward customers for their recurring purchases
- View customer purchase history to provide personalized service
- Instantly identify customers during a sale by scanning loyalty card barcodes
- Print customer address on receipt to streamline delivery orders
Restaurant and Bar Features
- Connect kitchen printers or Loyverse Kitchen Display app
- Use dining options to mark orders as dine in, takeout or for delivery
- Use predefined open tickets in a table service environment
Credit Card Payments
- Use your preferred merchant service provider for non-integrated payments
- Select one of our integrated payment providers available in 30+ countries. Integrated payments save time, ensure better accuracy and minimize errors.
This cloud-based POS system has received multiple awards from the leading software review services.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app but need help with one thing
Does this app have a place to enter my customers ship to address and it prints on the receipt ? The only way I found was either save the receipt first, then add the ship to address in the notes or add the ship to address in the customers name field. Is this the only way to add a ship to. Reason is I want to take sales orders at the national restaurant show in Chicago and email the customer their receipt, use my other credit card mobile app to scan/charge their card and email the charge receipt, and then use this awesome app to re-email all sales orders to my customer service person to enter the order in our ERP system.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for the nice review!
There is an option to add the address to the customer card which eases the shipping process. The Information about the customer (Name, Address, and Phone) and comments (comment to the open ticket and comments to the items) will appear on the receipt. Please, check it here for more details https://help.loyverse.com/help/customer-info-receipt
Need a field which tracks expiry date
I tried this and this is great. Only recommendation is to add a field which records the expiry date for each batch of materials. In medical stores, etc this could be very useful as we will be able to identify the medicines that are about to expire and return them before expiry. Another suggestion if possible is to allow a field which can be used to store the location of goods (like a warehouse management system) so that we can just click on material and see in which shelf (row 3 column 4 or bin 20 etc) the material is. This will be most useful in retail stores with a lot of materials.
P.s I implement ERP in enterprises and this is one of the best ERP software I found for small scale industries. There are other better open source ones but they are not as easy to configure.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will pass your suggestion to our developers team as feature request
Works well for us
I manage a small, church bingo and this suits our needs very well. We had worked with another developer on a beta team trying to suggest ways to improve their app and found that most of our suggestions were available here. There are a few reports I would like to see added and the ability to access information offline expanded but other than that it is perfect for us.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cavius International Limited
- 242.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Loyverse
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.