Description: Candidates should be able to customize shell environments to meet users’ needs. Candidates should be able to modify global and user profiles.
Key Knowledge Areas:
-Set environment variables (e.g. PATH) at login or when spawning a new shell
-Write Bash functions for frequently used sequences of commands
-Maintain skeleton directories for new user accounts
-Set command search path with the proper directory
√ Validated & Verified Practice Questions
√ Based on 2017 Syllabus
√ Detailed Answer and Explanations
√ Test-Taking Strategy Guide
• Most Updated Questions.
• Two practice modes: simulation and study.
• Show Timer: Enabling this feature; The App will track your speed how fast you are going...
• Explanation (On Study Mode)
• Score Report At The End of Each Practice.
• Review All Your Answers At The End of Each Exam
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.