Sennheiser’s remote control app for the LSP 500 PRO professional wireless PA system turns your iPad into a mobile mixing console. You only need to connect your iPad and your Sennheiser LSP 500 PRO with a wireless network and you can start operating your LSP 500 PRO directly from your iPad.
The app’s intuitive mixing console feature allows you to configure all functions and inputs of the LSP 500 PRO. If you are using Sennheiser evolution wireless receivers for wireless microphones in your LSP 500 PRO, the iPad app gives you remote access to all status information of the installed and connected devices.
The functionality of the iPad app includes the control and configuration of up to 20 LSP 500 PRO sound systems at the same time. That provides an easy, comfortable and completely wireless operation of a large sound setup at large events.
- Operate your Sennheiser LSP 500 PRO professional PA system directly from your iPad
- Use your iPad as a mixing console and configure all features and inputs of the LSP 500 PRO
- Control and configure up to 20 LSP 500 PRO sound systems simultaneously
- Communicates via WLAN
- No additional software required
- Works in landscape mode
- Supports the Retina display
Activate a demo mode that simulates four LSP 500 PRO in a network. This allows you to test the functions of the app before using it in the field. To activate the demo mode, select "Settings" -> "LSP 500 PRO" on the iPad.
This release ensures compatibility to iOS 13 and fixes the following issues:
- Views were not opened in full screen
- Behavior of the Wifi connection icon
- Crash of the Media Player when reopening a folder
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sennheiser electronic
- 20.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.