LSVT Global provides innovative therapy solutions for Parkinson disease and other neurological conditions including stroke, multiple sclerosis and cerebral palsy. These evidence-based techniques also promote and support healthy aging.
Patients will use this app to:
- understand how to improve speech, voice and communication through training/treating healthy vocal loudness
- visualize the relationship between their effort and the increase in healthy vocal loundess they could achieve through training/treatment
- recognize the misperception individuals with Parkinson disease have about their relative vocal loudness
LSVT LOUD Certified Clinicians will use this app to:
- access detailed breakdowns of LSVT LOUD training or treatment session activities and skills checklists
- create digital homework logs to track patient/client progress throughout LSVT LOUD therapy/treatment sessions
- access additional educational resources and reimbursement codes
LSVT Global, Inc. pioneered the Lee Silverman Voice Treatments (LSVT LOUD® and LSVT BIG® ), innovative and clinically-proven methods for improving communication and movement in individuals with Parkinson disease with application to other neurological conditions and healthy aging.
This app is not a replacement for speech therapy/treatment from a certified LSVT LOUD professional speech clinician.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- Dynamic Digital Advertising, LLC.
- 12.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 LSVT Global, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.