There were luxury cars, then EVs, now there’s Lucid. The Lucid mobile app brings the experience beyond the vehicle, putting advanced capabilities at your fingertips. Keep tabs on your Lucid Air, adjust controls, or ready your car for a trip—all from the app.
• Check your battery level and get charging updates pushed to the app
• Control the frunk, trunk, door locks, and charge port door remotely
• Adjust the cabin temperature or turn on the defrost to get your car ready to go
• Flash the headlights or honk the horn to locate your car in a crowded parking area
• Start an over-the-air software update from anywhere and monitor update status
• Check your car’s location and follow movements in real time from the Map screen
• Use an Apple Watch to view and control certain car features from your wrist
• Talk to Siri to control your car and receive status updates from compatible smart devices
• Link your phone with your car to use it as a Mobile Key for seamless entrance and drive access
• Find Electrify America and other charging stations, destinations, or trip routes and send directions to the in-car navigation
• Access and view your car’s Owner’s Manual
• Other fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice App but it forgets a very simple feature - displaying the firmware version of the vehicle. With the fast pace of both app improvements and car improvements (firmware) it would be great to see the version numbers along with update history. Keep up the good work.
Unable to share or parental control from app
I’d line to share my car with other people with their own Lucid app accounts without habing to give them my creds. Or at least be able to create a parental control profile and invite my kid via email or text so they can download and login with theie own creds and be able to access the car with restrictions or no restrictions posed by parental control. This feature is not available now. This is very much needed asap.
Works only occasionally
The app and car are very frustrating! At least half the time the app does not connect to the car and just spins, and that happens when I am at the car’s driver door! Not just out of Bluetooth distance. A few times when my wife did not have the physical key she just gave up and drove her other totally reliable Range Rover. I think the car has been over-engineered and am not impressed! It’s been nothing but problems since day one.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lucid Usa, Inc.
- 263.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021-2023 Lucid. All rights reserved.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.