Lucidchart is the simplest way to build diagrams on your iPad or iPhone. More than 15 million people trust Lucidchart to make flowcharts, process flows, network diagrams, wireframes, and nearly any other diagram.
* Import Visio and Omnigraffle files from anywhere
* Start with a template, then drag and drop to make changes
* Share and collaborate with your entire team
* Access your documents on any device or browser using your Lucidchart account
Using the app requires a Lucidchart account, and you can sign up for free right in the app. Your free account gets you cloud syncing and backup of all your diagrams, and allows you to access your Lucidchart diagrams on your iPhone, your iPad, and every other browser, OS, and device. If you already have a Lucidchart account, just sign in and your documents will load automatically.
SIMPLE TO BUILD AND SHARE:
* Choose from pre-built templates and hundreds of shapes
* Share and collaborate with team members
* Import your Visio and Omnigraffle diagrams to keep your old work and collaborate with colleagues
* Export diagrams as PDF, PNG, or Visio (Pro only) to use them use natively in other apps
* View recent diagrams offline
* Diagrams save and sync instantly with your Lucidchart account, so you'll never lose your work
WORK IN THE CLOUD:
* Access Lucidchart on any device or operating system
* Work in real-time with an unlimited number of users
* Embed diagrams on the web
* Integrate with Google Drive, Google Apps, Confluence, JIRA, SAML, or Jive
UPGRADE FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY
* Lucidchart Basic gives you unlimited documents and unlimited shapes per document
* Lucidchart Pro gives you all that plus Visio and Omnigraffle import, Visio export, and access to every shape library
* With Lucidchart, you only need to upgrade once to get premium access on your iPhone, iPad, the web, and any other device
* After a 7-day free trial, Free accounts are limited to 5 active documents and 60 objects per document
HUNDREDS OF SHAPES & USE CASES:
* Process flows
* Value stream maps
* BPMN 2.0 diagrams
* UML diagrams
* Use case diagrams
* Workflow diagrams
* Mind maps
* Concept maps
* Venn diagrams
* Graphic organizers
* Network diagrams
* AWS architecture diagrams
* Cisco network diagrams
* Data flow diagrams
* Circuit diagrams
* Process engineering diagrams
Both Basic ($5.99 USD) and Pro ($8.99 USD) upgrades are available as monthly subscriptions. Subscriptions automatically renew on a monthly basis from the date of original purchase (unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period). Subscriptions may be managed within iTunes Account Settings.
Terms of Service
You can always reach us at email@example.com with feedback or questions (you can tap "Get Support" or "Send Feedback" in the app). Thanks for considering Lucidchart!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New building layout
I found lucid chart while trying to find something to reconfigure space in a building already under construction and to layout existing furniture all to scale in the 4 story office building. Lucid had a pretty small learning curve and allowed us to be able to have a plan for moving into our new building on time. It also let us layout our server racks for our server room. It really is a great tool and I was able to share out the diagrams with others during the move in process so they had something to reference as furniture was coming off of trucks into our building.
Good Visio lite - Cant use my o365 acct on app though
Update- in using the app itself more it’s pretty nice and intuitive as a Visio “lite” type of replacement. What you’re able to do with your finger on the iOS version on iPad is pretty impressive. I was expecting much less or more usability issues on iPad, but it works really really well. There are some minor bugs outside of the actual diagramming functionality, I listed those below initially. However as I’ve said I’m very impressed with the main purpose/functionality of the app on ipad
(iPad) I’m just starting out on day 1 with lucid, not going so well.
I was able to login to the website with my office 365 login and password, when I hit new document (in Safari) I got a blank type of diagram / page with a zoom scroller but no other options or buttons.
So I figured I would move over to the app, I try to login with the same login and password that worked on the website, but it keeps saying incorrect (additionally there is the only only the Google and Yahoo buttons in the app, on the web there is only Google in office 365).
So I go to create a new account with my same login, it says account already exists.
I create a new account with a different email only to find templates doesn’t have a search feature. Will update if it gets better, but may just look for a different Visio replacement on iPad.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We've recently added support for Office 365 login, if you continue to have login issues please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love Lucidchart until most recent update
I have used lucidchart for years and have recommended it to my colleagues and friends for sketching layouts for clients etc. I run an iPad Pro and spend 2 hours mapping out a clients building in detail. Once complete I try to back out of the layout and it keeps saying it can’t save to the cloud. After much testing I have found that my app can create documents but can not modify any documents. This has happened with the most recent update. I did try deleting the app and reinstalling the app with no luck.
After running the program on a co-workers tablet it works fine so this glitch may be limited to iPad pros since his tablet is not a pro. I tried contacting technical support over this and have been waiting for quite some time and still not gotten a response.
- Lucid Software Inc
- 76.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Lucid Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 6 months of Lucidchart Basic on all your devices $29.99
- 6 months of Lucidchart Professional on all your devices $54.99
- Basic $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.