Lucidchart is the simplest way to build diagrams on your iPad or iPhone. More than 15 million people trust Lucidchart to make flowcharts, process flows, network diagrams, wireframes, and nearly any other diagram.
* Import Visio and Omnigraffle files from anywhere
* Start with a template, then drag and drop to make changes
* Share and collaborate with your entire team
* Access your documents on any device or browser using your Lucidchart account
Using the app requires a Lucidchart account, and you can sign up for free right in the app. Your free account gets you cloud syncing and backup of all your diagrams, and allows you to access your Lucidchart diagrams on your iPhone, your iPad, and every other browser, OS, and device. If you already have a Lucidchart account, just sign in and your documents will load automatically.
SIMPLE TO BUILD AND SHARE:
* Choose from pre-built templates and hundreds of shapes
* Share and collaborate with team members
* Import your Visio and Omnigraffle diagrams to keep your old work and collaborate with colleagues
* Export diagrams as PDF, PNG, or Visio (Pro only) to use them use natively in other apps
* View recent diagrams offline
* Diagrams save and sync instantly with your Lucidchart account, so you'll never lose your work
WORK IN THE CLOUD:
* Access Lucidchart on any device or operating system
* Work in real-time with an unlimited number of users
* Embed diagrams on the web
* Integrate with Google Drive, Google Apps, Confluence, JIRA, SAML, or Jive
UPGRADE FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY
* Lucidchart Basic gives you unlimited documents and unlimited shapes per document
* Lucidchart Pro gives you all that plus Visio and Omnigraffle import, Visio export, and access to every shape library
* With Lucidchart, you only need to upgrade once to get premium access on your iPhone, iPad, the web, and any other device
* After a 7-day free trial, Free accounts are limited to 5 active documents and 60 objects per document
HUNDREDS OF SHAPES & USE CASES:
* Process flows
* Value stream maps
* BPMN 2.0 diagrams
* UML diagrams
* Use case diagrams
* Workflow diagrams
* Mind maps
* Concept maps
* Venn diagrams
* Graphic organizers
* Network diagrams
* AWS architecture diagrams
* Cisco network diagrams
* Data flow diagrams
* Circuit diagrams
* Process engineering diagrams
Both Basic ($5.99 USD) and Pro ($8.99 USD) upgrades are available as monthly subscriptions. Subscriptions automatically renew on a monthly basis from the date of original purchase (unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period). Subscriptions may be managed within iTunes Account Settings.
Terms of Service
You can always reach us at email@example.com with feedback or questions (you can tap "Get Support" or "Send Feedback" in the app). Thanks for considering Lucidchart!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Visio lite - Cant use my o365 acct on app though
Update- in using the app itself more it’s pretty nice and intuitive as a Visio “lite” type of replacement. What you’re able to do with your finger on the iOS version on iPad is pretty impressive. I was expecting much less or more usability issues on iPad, but it works really really well. There are some minor bugs outside of the actual diagramming functionality, I listed those below initially. However as I’ve said I’m very impressed with the main purpose/functionality of the app on ipad
(iPad) I’m just starting out on day 1 with lucid, not going so well.
I was able to login to the website with my office 365 login and password, when I hit new document (in Safari) I got a blank type of diagram / page with a zoom scroller but no other options or buttons.
So I figured I would move over to the app, I try to login with the same login and password that worked on the website, but it keeps saying incorrect (additionally there is the only only the Google and Yahoo buttons in the app, on the web there is only Google in office 365).
So I go to create a new account with my same login, it says account already exists.
I create a new account with a different email only to find templates doesn’t have a search feature. Will update if it gets better, but may just look for a different Visio replacement on iPad.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We've recently added support for Office 365 login, if you continue to have login issues please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text Editing Is Horrid
As soon as I installed LucidChart it looked like it was going to be a dream to handle. Tap and drag works just fine, doubly so with the iPencil, when placing objects on the grid.
Then I tried to edit the labels on objects. Sometimes you can double tap on the text and start editing. Most of the time it only brings up the context menu. Double-tapping briefly brings up the text editing at the bottom, then brings up the context menu. Single-tap? Context menu. Nine out of ten times when I tried to find the right pattern to tap in so I could FINALLY edit text on an object, I’d end up duplicating it. Multiple times.
I’m sure this is somewhere in the instructions, but I accidentally closed the tutorial two pages in and there’s evidently no way to bring it back up again.
Why is “Edit Text” nowhere in the context menu? That would be so much easier.
Often will not save & glitchy & poor customer service
I’ve been using this app on my iPhone for about two months. The app frequently will not save changes and this causes loss of work. Very frustrating. The app also is glitchy. It is difficult to move shapes around the screen. I pay monthly and last month, although I was timely charged my monthly rate, Lucidchart converted me back to a free account for 3 days until they worked out their billing/payment issue with Apple. The customer service rep I spoke with suggested that I just pay again directly with Lucidchart and then get reimbursed by Apple. Unreal! The loss of 3 days of paid service was never acknowledged by this company. Don’t waste your money.
- Lucid Software Inc
- 65.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lucid Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Professional $9.99
- Basic $5.99
- 6 months of Lucidchart Basic on all your devices $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.