Lucity Warehouse 1.0 is a live mobile application for use with Lucity 2015r2 which provides the ability to:
- Lookup parts to find where they are stocked
- Review and attach images to parts
- Receive inventory
- Attach images to PO receipts
- Transfer parts between warehouse locations
- Perform part stock counts
- Adjust inventory quantities
- Issue parts to employees
- Add a part to an existing work order task
- Review your recent part transactions
This application is optimized for use with a barcode scanner. It connects to the Lucity software servers to provide a live real time interface with your Lucity warehouse data.
Added default warehouse name to home screen
Added warehouse names to description field that list current quantities at bottom of Transfer Parts screen. Previously we just showed the warehouse IDs.
Added side-to-side scrolling in description fields
Fixed issue with adding new clients
Updated cordova dependencies cli-5.2.0 (3.9.1)
The developer, Lucity, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.