Ludo King™ is board game played between friends, family & kids. Play the dice game of kings! Recall your childhood!
New live themes available! Now play with new ludo board. Play missions and unlock theme.
Ludo King is the modern version of the royal game of Pachisi, a game played between Indian kings and queens in ancient times. Roll the dice to play and move your tokens to reach the center of the board. Beat the other players to become the Ludo King. Play this dice game Ludo King. Best casual game in board games.
Ludo King follows the traditional rules and the old school look of the Ludo game. The game has evolved throughout the centuries to come to your mobile phone. Just like the kings and queens of India’s golden age, your fate depends on the roll of the dice and your strategy of effectively moving the tokens.
Ludo has different names in different regions and countries like Fia, Fia-spel (Fia the game), Le Jeu de Dada (The Game of Dada), Non t'arrabbiare, Fia med knuff (Fia with push), Cờ cá ngựa, Uckers, Griniaris, Petits Chevaux (Little Horses), Ki nevet a végén, برسي (Barjis/Barjees). People also misspell Ludo as Loodo, Lido, Lado, Ledo, Leedo, Laado, or Lodo.
Ludo's versions are Trouble, Sorry, Aeroplane chess, Chopat, Chaupur, Pachisi or Parcheesi.
New Game Themes available:
• Christmas Theme
• Nature Theme
• Egypt Theme
• Disco / Night mode Theme
• Pinball Theme
• Candy Theme
Features of Ludo King:
• No internet connection required! Play against the computer.
• Play with your family and friends through Local and Online Multiplayer.
• Play with 2 to 6 Players in Local Multiplayer Mode.
• Play Online Multiplayer Mode in 9 competing game rooms.
• Invite and challenge your Facebook Friends in a Private Game Room and beat them to become Ludo King.
• Play with world players and make them your buddies.
• Private Chat with your Facebook friends & Buddies.
• Express yourself by sending emojis to your opponents.
• Play Snake and Ladders on 7 different gameboards.
• Simple rules which can be followed by players of all ages.
• Graphics with a classic look and the feel of a royal game.
Play the game of Kings with your family and friends. While the gameplay might seem simple at first, the game is immensely enjoyable and challenging. It’s fun for the whole family; You’ll be playing this one for hours. Try to beat your opponents and compete for the highest scores on the leaderboards.
How to play Ludo King:
The objective of the game is pretty straightforward; each player gets 4 tokens, these tokens must make a full turn of the board and then make it to the finish line. Whoever gets all four tokens to the end first is the winner. However, each move can only be made based on the number decided by casting a six-sided die, and each token can only move out of their home by casting a six. Additionally, the competition factor of the games is upped by the fact that while moving if another player’s token lands on the same square as your token, then your token will automatically be sent back home and you’ll need to roll a six again.
Another nostalgic game similar in structure is Snakes and Ladders. Like Ludo, you may have played this board game when you were young. Ludo King now incorporates this classic game as a whole new level. The objective of the game is simple: you start on 1 and you have to be the first one to make it to 100. However, you can only move the same number of tiles as the number you roll on a die. As the name suggests, the board is also littered with snakes and ladders. If you land on the same tile as the beginning of a ladder, then you can take the ladder as a shortcut and move on up. But if you land on the mouth of a snake, then down you go to its tail. A game of ups and down, Snakes and Ladders has been a favorite for generations; and now you can play it too, with Ludo King.
Ready to roll the dice?! Make your move and become Ludo King.
- bug fixes
- new language added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s fun to play this game with friends and family during these uncertain times. This game really keeps us in touch and with all the fun we usually have when we are together.
The only change that this game requires is one rule. No peg should be able to enter the target unless, atleast one of the opponents peg is removed at some point of the game.
Hey, what’s the point and fun in winning the game if you don’t remove atleast one peg of the opponent. The peg should stop moving at the entrance of the target, if the player has failed to kill atleast one of the opponents peg. Once, the player does that, then the peg should move inside the target.
It would be great to add this feature to the game. And that’s how we used to play as kids on our Ludo board.
Developer Response ,
We'll recommend your suggestion to our related team. Thank you so much for taking the time to review & sharing your feedback with us :) Have a nice day!
Lazy and stupid algorithm. Lack of coding skills
Let me start my platitude that I have played this game in excess of multiple times with various techniques and strategies yet the game is so one-sided, I can't envision. For instance, you possibly escape the house when other player's token reaches or is close to your home. After that as soon as u get out, the player directly behind you, cuts you off and you return back home. Another model, when you are going to arrive at home (end) and you just need 1, however it takes forever to get that 1. However the other player who has 2 tokens out in center arrives at home and dominates the match. Presently this game idiotic and one-sided. The game designers needs to change entire calculation from start and make dice progressively irregular. I would energetically suggest looking at ludo all star. Any ludo game is superior to this game. Just to tell you the game isn't succeeding in light of the fact that you made it incredible, it's simply the individuals like ludo (genuine table game) and they need to interface with family who live far, get an opportunity to play game and have great time. This game is suppose to satisfy individuals not distraught. On the off chance that I were you I would attempt to alter the game in at any rate conceivable to make it better. However, inn any case after the quarantine is finished, nobody is going to give a damm about this game.
This is a poorly designed strategy game
I have played the game many times and these are my observations:
1) When someone is close to your house, your dice gets 6.
2) When you are about to win and your piece is close to the end, your dice starts getting small numbers until what you need is 1.
3) When you are neck on neck with someone and you have one piece each left, you don’t win until the two of you are in the last box and you both are looking for 1.
4) The game puts you at a disadvantage when you are in the lead. Your game start showing the Wifi sign meaning you are not connected. Meanwhile, I always have nothing less than 20Mbps. This is either a problem with the game or some people have learnt to hack the game to have an advantage over others.
5) I have played games where someone hacked the game and moved their piece freely almost 10 spots or more without any restriction while they laughed at the rest of us on the game. I made screenshots and a recording of that game. When we wanted to leave, the WiFi sign came up and the game hanged. We all eventually left the game for the guy to take all our coins.
6) The moves are almost predictable and the game always decides who to win regardless the strategy you adopt.
I don’t think the developers of this game are serious at all.
GIVE ME MY CROWN! I won a game and you haven’t given me my crown!😭😭😭😭😭😭
- 150.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Gametion
- In-App Purchases
- Buy 10K Game Coins $0.99
- Buy 1L Game Coins $5.99
- Buy 50K Game Coins $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.