We've brainstormed, researched, and listened to real Independent Fashion Consultants to create an iOS application just for you.
· Predefined style & size selections for your LLR inventory
· Full screen camera with zoom, focus, & flash capabilities
· Scan & view QR Codes (URLs) directly from the built-in camera
· Upload & save inventory items directly to Sonlet (formally ShopTheRoe)
· Upload & save inventory items directly to BOOTEEK360
· Upload photos to the cloud using your Dropbox account
· Pass photos to Instagram & share them with your followers
· Save high-resolution photos directly to your device
· Custom watermark & up-close pattern overlays
· 48 fonts to choose from (200+ font variations)
· Support for both iPhone & iPad
· In-app 'memory' so your photos are consistently styled/themed the same
· Built-in color picker with support for LLR's style guide/color schemes
· Ability to save original photos in addition to custom photos
· Add a custom text overlay to display a custom message
· Real-time photo editing (never leave the editor screen)
· Auto-populated (MAP) & custom item prices
· Add a colored border to your photos
· Square & portrait crop methods
· No monthly fees to upload photos to your favorite cloud services (Sonlet/Dropbox/BOOTEEK360)
Thank you for using LuLa Awesome!
"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then, I contradict myself; I am large -- I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman
· New style (and corresponding sizes) added:
· Minor performance updates
· Minor UI updates
- Removed the memory warning dialog which some users have reported experiencing.
· All style, size, & pricing updates are supported for Sonlet integration.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is what helps make the LuLa Awesome experience even better. Need support? Join our Facebook Support Group =]
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still Not Up-to Date
Version 2.2 was supposed to fix the delay in new styles being added. I love absolutely everything about this app, but having to piece together something else that takes 3 times as long and isn’t as neat every time a new style comes out is very frustrating. I have been recommending this to friends for a long time, but am now considering switching to something else with the speed of new styles being released. 😕
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words. In our upcoming release (version 2.2.0), we'll start pulling all styles/sizes down from the web. This way, when new styles are released, they will be immediately available within the app =] — We don't want anyones photos to look sloppy as that's one of the many reasons we built the app! Please stay tuned for a new update in the very near future & thanks for being a part of the LuLa Awesome experience!
Loved the app but.....
**update** I have sadly stopped using this app and have to redo all of my pictures to match now.
Final reason for changing - I took a photo in another app and then immediately took a picture in this app, same item, set up, lighting, everything. The lulawesome one looked good until it saved to my phone or uploaded to sonlet (tried both) where the quality was condensed so much the picture was blurry when it wasn’t inside the app. Be aware!!!!! The quality of the two photos I took back to back should make the developer of this app embarrassed. Dont waste your time getting invested in the app because it’s not worth it
I love the look and feel of this app plus the fact that it connects to sonlet is a huge plus.. but they are soooo slow to add new styles.
Nicki launched on 4/22 and it’s now 5/15 and it is STILL not listed.... if they would update in a more timely manner it would be even better
I love this app. I love how simple it is to use and takes care of everything for me.
I am not enjoying how it shuts down or closes out after 1 or 2 pictures, goes extremely slow, and has major delays right now. Hoping that gets fixed so I don’t have to find something else to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.