The Luma Surveillance app makes it easy to check on what matters – anytime, anywhere. Watch live video, easily search, play back, and save recordings, or take a snapshot all from your tablet or mobile device.
• One unified app for all Luma products – including both NVRs and DVRs
• Enjoy crystal-clear live viewing of a single or split screen (4, 9, or 16 channels simultaneously) in both portrait and landscape modes with convenient pinch to zoom
• Switch between high or standard resolution depending on your remote connection
• Customize your grid views for multi-device management – Drag and drop cameras where you’d like them, even across multiple DVRs/NVRs
• Easily scan timeline and playback to find recordings and events
• Instantly capture snapshots or record videos with a tap of your finger
• Add snapshots and video to your photo library for safe keeping or to share with family, friends, or colleagues
• Listen or speak to whoever is on the other end (Audio support varies by camera model)
• Remotely control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras
• Swipe to quickly and easily switch between cameras
- Added sorting feature on Device List
- LumaLink performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t export videos
I am 8 hours from my cameras. Periodically, I need to record surveillance. No problem doing that, however, the app doesn’t export to the phone. Photos are the only thing you can export. The website will not work on an Apple computer. The only browser it will work on is Internet Explorer, and as of November 24, 2018, that doesn’t work either.
Disaster from start to finish
Builder-retained company installed cameras and Luma was their product of choice. Day 1 the app that runs them crashes everyime the cameras are accessed. (iOS 11x.) In addition to setting up port fowarding, we had to install the Luma VMS for Mac for cofiguration, because the app doesnt work with the WiFi while at home (seriously, home is WiFi). Developer didn’t update Mac software for months which meant yet another service call. Now playback is unavailable, presumably the onboard SD cards (only records 96 anyway) in the cameras are fried *again*—because solid state in summer heat is foreseable and bad recommedation. Done with this product and app.
If you still have a choice, go elsewhere, instead of finding out after invoicing that LUMA is your moneypit. Seriously, your installer’s choice of LUMA is a red flag to find a new system and a new security system consultant.
You can rewind time by opening this app...
...as in as soon as you open the app you are teleported to the state of the art ten years ago. Horrifying user interface from almost all perspectives. No, you can’t pinch to zoom anywhere. Yes, landscape aspect ratios are oddly squished if viewed vertically. Saving to the camera roll takes an extra step....and the list goes on.
I wonder if any of the people that work here have opened up a modern cloud app and seen a modern UI. There is no excuse not to bring this level of service and quality to an NVR system which should actually have less bandwidth overhead than Nest etc.
- Wirepath Home Systems, LLC
- 26.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Wirepath Home Systems, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.