Several times promoted by Apple in the AppStore
Powerful but simple & fast photo editor inspired by dozens of top rated apps and professional photographic tools, which leads to perfection.
• Optimized for fast photo edits
• Raw support*
• Live histogram
• Analog film-like filters
• 15 smooth adjustments
• Unique crop tool
Raw format support*:
Edit photos from your DSLR! Supported camera list: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207049
Save all adjustments values to use them later on other photos.
Do you have 3D touch? Just press harder on a slider to display live histogram. Or tap on any adjustment name little bit longer.
Adjustments with realtime feedback:
Crop, Exposure, Contrast, Structure (alias Clarity), Saturation, Vibrance, Temperature, Tint, Shadows, Darks, Lights, Highlights, Fade, Vignette (white / black), Sharpen (blur), Analog grain
Peek & Pop in Gallery:
Press harder on any photo in gallery to get bigger preview with basic EXIF information (doesn't work for iCloud stored photos).
Save (revertible save to same photo), Save as new photo, export to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other apps.
TL;DR: To create Lumibee we explored top photography apps, picked the best, and changed what we didn’t like. Our focus is on design, speed and simplicity.
Follow us on Instagram @lumibeephoto, Twitter, Facebook and use the #lumibee hashtag. We will pick the best photos from you to share with others.
*Raw support is only for iPhone 6, 6+, SE and newer...
- Lumibee has troubles with saving burst photos as new so we decided to disable that option.
- Filter selecting had a visual glitch after presets panel was shown. We fixed it.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Use hashtag #lumibee on Instagram, please. We can't wait to see your photos. :)
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and Easy to Use
It’s a really great app! At least, I’m content using it. I’ve been using Lumibee for a few months now, and I don’t really have any complaints. The interface is easy to understand, the controls are simple and it’s not too over the top or complicated. I don’t use the filters much as I like a more hands on approach when editing photos, but they’re not so bad either. The one thing I have trouble with though, is in the crop section, when I want to straighten the pic ever so slightly. You have to use two fingers to do it and it’s not impossible, just difficult to make it exactly how I want it. I wish there was a slider, or something like that, so I have better control when straightening up my pics. Other than that small inconvenience, I love the app! Great job!
Decent app, but needs improvements
- Even though they call it “support the developer”, doing an in-app purchase still feels like a paid upgrade and for that money you’re not getting anything except few crappy filters. I wish I could get a refund.
- Filter naming is terrible. There is a reason why every professional, including Phase One’s Capture One creates filter packs with a name and for individual filters inside the pack picks a simple numeric naming like S1, S2, S3, etc. because this way one can remember. In this case it is very hard to remember which “cloudy” or “sunny” something you used, there is no grouping (filter packs) and all these meaningless moody titles are jumbled up together, you can’t even differentiate which ones are the filters you paid for and which ones are free. Needs major changes in organization and naming.
- Histogram overlay is nice, but there should be an option to always enable it i.e. without 3D touch. I don’t like 3D touch snd have it turned off, but I would like to still use the histogram in this app.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you don't like filters. When we decide to add in-app for support, it was without any additional filters. Just support. But we felt bad and we want to give something back, so we added filters that we like. Without paid support, we were considering to kill our application. So it really support us. BTW you can use histogram without 3D touch. Just tap and hold the slider's label and then adjust the value with a slider.
My second review
This is my second review. First one was probably about year ago. So how its going? Lumibee still my #1 app for editing images. There was few updates from developers and thanks God they did not change the layout of the app so its always the same like pure classic. About week ago I start feel like the shadow recovery works way better now with little to none artifacts after using it.🙏👍
And Im still hoping Lumibee team will add option to store at least 1-2 presets after editing so I don’t have to remember all my setting all the time and apply them to
Other then that great app!!!
Good job Lumibee!!!🤝👍
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback again. And we have good news again! We are working on presets and we're almost done :-))
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tomas Pastorek
- 39.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 - 2020 Tomáš Pastorek
- In-App Purchases
- Big Lumibee Supporter $1.99
- Real Lumibee Lover $5.99
- Awesome Lumibee Supporter $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.