Channeling your inner will into action using the phases of the moon and guided tarot readings to guide your path forward.
The Luminous Spirit Tarot is a companion app for the physical deck that focuses on channeling inner will into action using the phases of the moon to guide your path forward.
* Set Goals - Sync your intentions with the phases of the moon. Each phase of the moon's cycle represents a stage of manifestation and creation. Carry out tasks according to ancient wisdom, and feel in tune with the universe.
* Readings for Every Phase - The cards help you analyze every stage of your intention and manifestation. Get a reading whenever there's a new phase. Get inspired, get advice on overcoming obstacles, and questions to reflect on past decisions.
* Tarot Database - Built alongside the Luminous Spirit Tarot Deck, you can also get meanings of each particular card.
* Completely Free - No ads, no shenanigans. We are supported by physical purchases of our deck. Sacred knowledge remains free.
Luminous Spirit Tarot is part of a trio of apps dedicated to using the tarot to explore the self and its potential.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- bugfix: saved card interpretations no longer cut off
Ratings and Reviews
I’m really enjoying this app. I enjoy doing the cycle readings a lot. I find the debase to be easy to use and very helpful. Occasionally it gets stuck on a card in “reverse” position and I have to get out of the app and go back in to get back to seeing the normal explanation.
I think I would like it if there were other spreads on the app to use whenever you felt like, outside of the moon cycle spreads. Otherwise this is a lovely app that I enjoy using by itself and with my tarot deck. If you like the art, buy the deck, it’s wonderful!
Ps - creators, if you made a paper book of the card meanings that you have in here, I would buy it. I enjoy this app and reading the creator specific card meanings, but sometimes I don’t want electronics to invade my tarot.
Beautiful Reflection Tool
I use this app to provide prompts for journaling. Tarot provides a great structure for reflection (and goal setting!). I find the text accompanying each card open enough to invite interpretation, but provocative enough to get at some deep ideas that I may not otherwise want to journal about. I think aesthetically the app is beautiful, my only “even better if” would be that it flip to landscape layout when I flip my iPad so I can type with my keyboard in the app itself more easily. Oh! Also! I love that it syncs up to the moon! It’s a great way to bring this digital experience into my lived one - I find myself noticing the moon phases when I’m regularly using this app. :-) Thank you!!
we are one person🔮
thanks tina. i’m glad found this app & trusted it (been sensing malware & deleting a lot of stuff & almost deleted this)
It’s very synchrondipitous
to everything right now w me & the insides & outsides realms & people & cycles & life & death . . . & better than i’ve ever encountered w a tarot app! i love your cards. i’ll get some thought i feel i must reconnect w the 3 i have. one was my friend m’s who’s dead now. & it’s time. ⭐️🦄🖤🙏🏼 I also am definitely going to recommend this to some online groups that I’m connected with, just barely, but I hope you have much success it’s very simple and elegant. And I only used it this one time thus far but I’m adding it to my daily repertoire which starts ... now ha ha 🌚
The developer, Tina Gong, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tina Gong
- 37.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Tina Gong