LumiQ helps CPAs get their professional education in an easy, convenient and engaging way with podcasts and videos with business world top luminaries.
LumiQ makes professional education something it’s never been: enjoyable.
LumiQ is a NASBA approved professional education podcasting app that features engaging conversations with the business world’s top luminaries, built specifically for CPAs (Chartered Professional Accountants).
How LumiQ is Revolutionizing professional education:
1) Content: Instead of stale business lectures, Luminari brings you first-hand insight from top business leaders in a casual conversational format. It’s fun, relaxed, and packed full of the lessons that help you push your career forward.
2) Mobile: Instead of being glued to your computer screen, you can now weave professional education into your life, rather than disrupting it. Get all of your hours while on your commute, or cooking dinner.
3) Verification Tracking: With one-click quizzing, LumiQ immediately verifies your professional education hours and keeps track of everything for you.
We pride ourselves in bringing you a diverse list of the most experienced business leaders to share their stories with you.
Podcasts on LumiQ include:
- Mike Katchen, Founder & CEO of Wealthsimple sharing his insights on scaling a FinTech startup and taking on the big banks.
- Igor Gimelshtein, CFO of MedReleaf on his experience joining an early-stage cannabis company and bringing it to a $3.2B acquisition
- Pablo Srugo, Venture Capitalist at Mistral Ventures explaining how VC funds and deals work, and their process for vetting and investing in early stage technology companies.
- Nicole LeBlanc, Director of Investments and Partnerships at Sidewalk Labs (An Alphabet Company) explaining how they are developing the ‘smart city’ of the future on Toronto’s waterfront.
…and many more discussions covering topics as diverse as Blockchain, Insolvency, Social Enterprise, AI, Governance, IPOs, and much more!
This release includes:
- Some updates and improvements for a better listening experience
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea but overpriced
Based on the free trial, I think this podcast-style CPE format is a great idea, and I thought the quality of the content was pretty decent. However, I’m unlikely to sign up for a paid subscription because the pricing seems a bit steep at $500 for 20 credits. I might consider paying $150.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luminari Talent Inc.
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © LumiQ Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Hours Package $349.99
- 20 Credits Package $499.99