LumiQ makes CPD something it’s never been: enjoyable.
LumiQ is a verified CPD podcasting app that features engaging conversations with the business world’s top luminaries, built specifically for CPAs (Chartered Professional Accountants).
How LumiQ is Revolutionizing CPD:
1) Content: Instead of stale business lectures, Luminari brings you first-hand insight from top business leaders in a casual conversational format. It’s fun, relaxed, and packed full of the lessons that help you push your career forward.
2) Mobile: Instead of being glued to your computer screen, you can now weave CPD into your life, rather than disrupting it. Get all of your hours while on your commute, or cooking dinner.
3) Verification Tracking: With one-click quizzing, LumiQ immediately verifies your CPD hours and keeps track of everything for you.
We pride ourselves in bringing you a diverse list of the most experienced business leaders to share their stories with you.
Podcasts on LumiQ include:
- Mike Katchen, Founder & CEO of Wealthsimple sharing his insights on scaling a FinTech startup and taking on the big banks.
- Greg Dick, CFO of the Canadian Football League helping us understand the complex operation that is a professional sports league.
- Igor Gimelshtein, CFO of MedReleaf on his experience joining an early-stage cannabis company and bringing it to a $3.2B acquisition
- Pablo Srugo, Venture Capitalist at Mistral Ventures explaining how VC funds and deals work, and their process for vetting and investing in early stage technology companies.
- Nicole LeBlanc, Director of Investments and Partnerships at Sidewalk Labs (An Alphabet Company) explaining how they are developing the ‘smart city’ of the future on Toronto’s waterfront.
…and many more discussions covering topics as diverse as Blockchain, Insolvency, Social Enterprise, AI, Governance, IPOs, and much more.
Ready for even more engaging CPD? Our video feature is now live!
We've also improved our search functionality and fixed some new bugs that popped up.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.