Now with iPhone X support!
"A Brilliant and Refreshing Puzzler."
- Eric Ford, Touch Arcade, 4.5/5
"Lums is a physics puzzler that gives the player an astounding amount of agency, which makes it so much more fun than other, luck-based physics puzzlers."
- Carter Dotson, 148 Apps, 4.5/5 + Editor's Choice
"Lums demonstrates that there's still some originality left in the dark corners of the physics-based puzzle genre."
- Nadia Oxford, Pocket Gamer, 8/10 + Silver Award
The Vampires invaded Lums world. The only way to stop them is to destroy their hideouts in the shadows and expose them to the light.
Use 5 different Lums in this beautiful action physics puzzle game. Destroy everything with Cannonball Lum, create spotlights with Light Lum, use Antigravity Lum to make their hideouts fly away, or turn them into glass by using Transparent Lum. Sometimes you just need to turn everything into stone. Stone Lum can handle that.
- First game on the App Store with physically realistic realtime 2D soft shadows
- Completely new type of intuitive and very precise controls which are designed to work on touch devices only
- Organic dark world full of small details
- 5 characters with very different abilities
- 68 unique levels
- 204 stars to collect
- More than 50 achievements
- Leaderboards for best players
Lums are back with iPhone X support!
Ratings and Reviews
This Developer Should Release A New Version!
And here’s the market for this game; adults.
By this I mean, all the people who have simply had enough of Superheroes, Harry Potter, Anime, Mario Bro’s, Pokémon, Disney Characters, Unicorns etc.
• These people have looked behind the curtain and know the Wizard of Oz is no wizard at all.
• They value functionality over flashiness.
• They’re not trying to impress anyone.
They just want something mentally stimulating, a bit challenging without all of the (pardon the expression) ‘crap’.
A not-so-subtle reminder ... please leave this game as is or just update it so it works on all the latest iDevices.
iPhone User Since Day One Release of iPhone 1.
My Highest Recommendation! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Love this game
I can’t remember the last time I was so surprised by a game. I almost didn’t get it based on the screenshots that made it look like another Angry Birds clone. I am so tired of that genre. Lums is very different. You have precise control of the flights of several different types of “Lums”. One just knocks things over, one turns bricks to glass, one reverses gravity, etc. Your goal is to manipular the environment so that light hits vampires that are scattered throughout the level. It’s usually not too difficult to finish a level, but to finish a level while collecting all three stars is an entirely different situation. I usually find myself thinking, “This is impossible!” until I have my “Ah ha!” moment and realize what I have to do. I really hope they continue to release new levels. This is possibly my favorite iOS gams of 2013.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vladimir Hrincar
- 31.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Hyperbolic Magnetism
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.