The Luna Controller app allows you to set up and manage your Luna Controllers.
With the Luna Controller app you can:
- Register Luna Controllers to your Amazon account
- Setup your Luna Controller to connect to wifi and enable Cloud Direct
- Manage the Cloud Direct wifi connection
- Update the software on your Luna Controllers
- Check battery status
- Switch between Cloud Direct and Bluetooth
- Get help for common troubleshooting problems
Simple to set up and use:
1. Download and install the Luna Controller app on your mobile device.
2. Power up your Luna Controller with 2 AA batteries. Press and hold the home button for 3 seconds, and an orange light will start spinning
3. Open the Luna Controller app and follow the on-screen instructions
Built for Luna: A high-performance controller designed to provide an ideal playing experience on Luna, Amazon's new cloud gaming service. Luna Controller is the best connection between Luna gamers and their games.
Cloud Direct gets to your game faster: Luna Controller uses Cloud Direct technology to connect directly to Amazon’s custom game servers when playing on Luna.
Easily switch from screen to screen: With Luna Controller you can start playing on one screen and pick up right where you left off on another. Seamlessly move between a PC, Mac, Fire TV iPhone or iPad. You can also play on compatible devices through Bluetooth and USB connections when you're not playing on Luna.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m kind of loving it right now.
I haven’t had any issues setting up my controller or games. I am loving this idea so far.
Great app! Only a few problems
I was trying to connect my Luna controller and it took me about 5 times before it finally connected. I don’t know if it was my Bluetooth or the app.
Sincerely, an Amazon customer.
Interesting product. Horrendous adoption
Have been trying to troubleshoot connecting to the Luna Controller app. I go through the authentication phase, connect to network, and then error out. I’ve contacted support and received the same answer multiple times and then was escalated to another associate who just told me to make sure my app is updated
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.