• 50,000 reviews - 4.5 star average! Join the Lunacraft revolution! Unlimited exploration...endless creativity...for free! •
Lunacraft welcomes you to a future where you can explore and colonize a new alien moon every time you play.
• Meet strange new aliens, some dangerous, some helpful!
• Unlimited exploration in every direction!
• Establish a base of your own design with dozens of materials!
• Harvest alien light trees, take shelter under soaring arches!
• Decipher clues left by enemy astronauts to create exotic technology!
• Free, and you can play the entire game! You get it all!
• Customize your moon, choosing how rugged and exotic the terrain will be.
• Unlock the in-game Camera to take snapshots of your discoveries and creations!
Discover your own stories and build your own fantasies in mooncraft!
Finally, the modernizing update for 2017!
* Support for iOS 8, 9, 10, and beyond!
* iPad Pro support
* Accelerated chunk generation!
* Increased viewing distance!
* Interface bugs fixed!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great, but poorly placed ads.
I redone loaded this game and got an immediate hit of nostalgia. I remember when I would find fellow astronauts and I would always become very excited. That still happens to me. However, ads are poorly placed and should not be forced on the player. Maybe people could voluntarily watch ads for rewards, but it kind of ruins part of the game.
Love the game, here’s a few ideas!
I love this game, and the fact that it implements so much more and really brings this game to space age level makes it what it is. The way everything works, the terrain and sky and creatures, does make it feel like you’re surviving in an alien planet. But I feel like it needs a little more so it’s even better! It would be cool if you could add more mobs that drop different things. Those different things could be used to make new items, like a vehicle to drive in, or a machine to create different electronics to power up your base or suit. It would also be cool if there was also different kinds of biomes, like maybe a Martian desert or a grassland of some sort. But the real reason why I wrote this review was to tell you how good you have done on this game, and it is a complete masterpiece!
Keep up the good work!
- a player
Please wake up
The game is awesome but where did you guys go? I’ve played this game for a long time and it’s been 2 years since the last update. Please come back and make this game better and amazing because I know it can be. The things you can accomplish would be amazing so I’ll give a couple suggestions.
1. Fix the duplication glitch - Theres a glitch where when you craft some things like a gun or turrets you can keep making more.
2. Add companions - Make people you can friend so you can fight with them.
3. Add multiplayer - This would be awesome because communicating and playing with others will increase the games fun and rating.
Those are my suggestions. Please come back. Please
- mode of expression, LLC
- 43.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 mode of expression, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Crafting Guide $0.99
- Hide ads and support Mooncraft $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.