Join Luna and Dauby the Dragon in this new free puzzle adventure! Pop Bubbles in hundreds of exciting levels in fantastic Bubble Shooter!
Travel through the Magical World and fight Evil Magic with Luna - a student of the ancient art of keepers who protect the world of magic. Dauby the Dragon is also joining you! Pop magical cores and clear the world of Evil Magic! Shoot bubbles to save baby dragons trapped inside, assist baby firefly, and learn new powers. Don't let Evil Magic and its tricks overpower you! Wield magical spells and use them for good in Luna's Quest, a free Bubble Shooter!
● Travel alongside Luna and Dauby the Dragon in an immersive 3D world! Experience a 3D saga map like never before!
● Pop Bubbles in hundreds of challenging levels!
● Strategize, overcome tricky hazards, and use Luna’s spell and Dauby’s powers to deal with Evil Magic!
● Play in various Game Modes:
○ Rescue baby dragons: Strange evil magic is consuming the Magical World! Free baby dragons trapped in evil bubbles!
○ Escort baby firefly: Guide baby firefly to its mother by clearing its path!
○ Race against time: Shoot as many bubbles as you want, but do it quickly - the clock is ticking!
● Learn new magical spells during your adventures. They're powerful and can help you in any situation!
● Earn stars by beating levels and unlock chests with wonderful rewards hidden inside!
Download the new update to enjoy our latest features!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just a normal pop game though...not sure why I couldn’t put it on my phone, nothing fancy...thought it was gonna have stunning graphics my phone couldn’t handle, but nah...cool nonetheless...addictive and fun. Playing on iPad. So yeah!
Great concept but falls short quickly
I started out loving this game. I look for three things when trying new games...is it playable, is it fair, is it something I can continue to play for a long time without investing money? The game only checked one box for me. I loved the playability. It hasn’t begged me to rate it yet and I have not seen an advert. The colors are bright and appealing. The characters are so adorable! Is it fair? Level 15 gives you 30 moves. Level 16 gives you 12. It’s impossible to get three stars on that level even if you use power ups...I tried. If this is a pattern in this game, we have already answered my third question. I’m sorry, it’s not the game for me and quite frankly, I am not sure why it’s rated so high. Just my opinion.
Best Bubble Shooter in the App Store
I’m addicted, the artwork is outstanding, very interesting gameplay, lots of potential! Can’t wait for what’s in store this game is my new fave!
- Huuuge Global Ltd.
- 289.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Huuuge
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner's Bundle $1.99
- Large Bundle $49.99
- Large Coin Bundle $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.