Visa Inc.’s Lunch Tracker app helps you manage your spending habits and start saving money.
Do you know how much money you are spending on lunch? Whether you pack it, eat your lunch at home or dine out at a restaurant, it adds up. This free app helps you track your spending, set goals and start saving.
• Download the free app to start tracking your lunch spending.
• Answer a series of questions to determine how often you pack your lunch or dine out and the amount spent on those meals.
• The Lunch Tracker calculates the amount you spend each year on lunch.
• Spending money on lunch can add up. Take the 30-Day Challenge and start building better lunch spending habits to begin saving today.
• Use the calculator to explore adjusted spending habits.
• Take pictures of your lunch with the camera feature and add a sticker with the amount you spent to share with family and friends.
• Read money-saving tips to get inspiration on what to pack for lunch or where to dine out to help you save on your midday meal.
TRACK MEALS AND START SAVING
• Build awareness of your lunch spending habits.
• Adjust your spending habits to save money for other financial goals such as an emergency fund or a special purchase.
• Start the 30-Day Challenge to see how much you can save on a monthly basis, which will impact your annual household budget.
• Track your lunch spending habits to meet your 30-Day Challenge goal.
• Compare your month-over-month spending by taking multiple 30-Day Challenges over the course of a year.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool lunch app
Wow, I am spending $3,172 a year on lunch. Taking the 30-Day Challenge to try to save money now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.