This app is free to download and you will get free full access to our 1/2011 issue, as well free thumbnails access to our whole archive since 1984. Once downloaded, you can choose to subscribe and get full access to our entire database - the very first ad archive.
Lürzer’s Archive app is a simple and effective tool for browsing the ad industry’s best campaigns and spots since 1984. Get your daily inspiration on your iPad!
In a nutshell:
• access to every back issue of Lürzer's Archive since 1984
• more than 50,000 print campaigns
• more than 8,000 full screen spots in first rate HD quality
• includes easy-to-access tutorials to get the most out of this app
• you can download your favorite campaigns to access them even offline
Lürzer´s Archive has a solid reputation for its pioneering and market leadership in archiving and selecting the very best ads and campaigns.
Your subscription options:
• Lürzer's ARCHIVE Digital Services (including the Lürzer’s Archive apps for iPhone and iPad) (first 2 months) for €9.99
• Lürzer's ARCHIVE Digital Services (including the Lürzer’s Archive apps for iPhone and iPad) (2 month access) for €18.49
• Lürzer's ARCHIVE Digital Services (including the Lürzer’s Archive apps for iPhone and iPad) (1 year access) for €99.99
iOS 9 bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The presentation is fine but speed is a huge problem when downloading content and viewing video.
Downloading an issue takes several hours. The app must be open, not just in the background but on the screen and your device must not go to sleep. What I do is set device preferences to never sleep, open the app, start the download before I go to sleep and night and most times the download is complete when I awaken. Most times.
Viewing video is not as extreme but ultimately has no such practical solution. After downloading, you still must wait for each video to load before it can be view, which often takes several minutes per video.
Good but slow
Slow to download material and will only download when app is open. Not great but I like the format and information. It's very clear if you double tap to open the images.
Out Dated - Stick to Print
Does Not Render Clear on iPad Pro 12.9 Always fantastic content, but not worth the digital subscription on the iPad. If the interface worked like Mextures or Flipboard I’d be sold. Sticking with the Print Subscription.
- Lurzer GmbH
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Lürzer Gmbh
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.