Each issue of Luxe Interiors + Design magazine is the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It is the influential go-to-guide that leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, decorating, architecture and renovation. Curated for the affluent, sophisticated homeowner, Luxe Interiors + Design is the only luxury publication that offers access to the local design and architecture scene, while also covering national design news and trends. The Luxe Interiors + Design network and its influence extends nationally into local markets reaching in-market readers.
This app includes downloadable versions of the most recent issues of Luxe Interiors + Design, available via in-app purchase, or via a Digital Subscription.
• The subscription lasts for one year from the date of purchase and costs $14.99/year
• The subscription allows access to all published content in the app
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
• Single issues are also available as in-app purchase.
Updates the underlying app platform to the latest version.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Magazine in the World
I never get tired of looking the the pages of a Luxe Magazine issue . It’s so refreshing and comforting to see the beauty in homes that exist throughout the country. It inspires me to continue designing in my head the Dream home I will finally build someday in the near future. Thank you to all homeowners who allow us to enter and admire such a sacred sanctuary as ones Home, as well as all the people from Luxe Magazine it takes to put together such a beautiful collaboration on a regular basis.
Isn't it supposed to get better rather than worse?
I love the print version of this magazine but the app is horrible. There is no longer a landscape option. It loses my issues and won't restore them. The pages hang and then the whole thing quits and then I have to delete it and restore to get it to function at all. Do us all a favor Luxe and take a look at Architectural Digest's app. That is how a digital version is supposed to look and operate.
Terrible App and Auto-Subscribes without Permission - Don't Subscribe
This company and app ought to do better. I subscribed to a print and online subscription a year ago, which I was excited about, but then only received one copy in the mail and was barely able to access the online content. The program does not display in landscape format. Then, the company had the gall to auto-renew my subscription.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Sandow
- In-App Purchases
- Fall 2011 Issue of Luxe $4.99
- Luxe Magazine (Digital) $9.99
- Winter 2011 Issue of Luxe $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.