Free Bitcoin trading, checking account, and a debit card.
LVL offers Bitcoin trading and a checking account in one easy to use app. Buy and sell Bitcoin with no fees and no spread*. Spend cash from your Bitcoin on a Mastercard debit card. Keep your money safe with an FDIC insured checking account. LVL is free to use, and sign up takes less than 30 seconds.
Buy Bitcoin with no trading fees and no hidden spreads. Trade with other LVL users - not high frequency trading firms.
Spend cash from your Bitcoin on the LVL Debit Card. Upgrade to LVL Premium and get the Founder’s Edition Debit Card.
SAFE & SECURE
Secure your cash in an FDIC-insured checking account provided by Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC. Keep your crypto in a multisignature wallet provided by BitGo.
LVL Premium includes our signature real-time chat support from a private banker. Talk to a LVL banker, not a robot.
Still reading? Check this out.
- We’ve partnered with Mastercard, the leading premium payment network, to provide the first Mastercard in North America that spends cash from crypto. Join LVL Premium to get the Founder’s Edition Debit Card.
- Your cash is secured with bank security, not “bank-grade” security. We hold your cash in a private, FDIC-insured checking account, opened in your name, at Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC.
- We are proud to be known for our dedicated customer service. We assign every LVL Premium member a dedicated LVL Banker. Chat with your LVL banker directly in the LVL App.
* - LVL does not charge trading fees, a platform spread, or markup. Limit orders posted by liquidity providers may have a spread. LVL does not earn commissions or rebates from
You can now order the LVL Debit Card!
Ratings and Reviews
Great beginning, looking forward to the evolution of the app
- Core functions are easy to access and use.
- Personal banker is responsive, helpful, and professional.
- Personal banker is very welcoming of feedback to pass along to dev team.
- Overall app design is intuitive with only a few minor hiccups.
- Documentation explains all concepts very well, I don’t have the sense that something is being hidden or left unexplained.
- Plenty of potential for growth as soon as all “coming soon” features (physical debit cards, dollar cost averaging) are implemented.
I’m very happy I stumbled across this app, and after putting it through its paces I can say I believe I’ll be using it for years to come!
Features I’d like to see in the future:
- the ability to link more than one bank account
- take the ACH transfer time down from 6 business days to 3 business days
Poor in app handling
Buying Bitcoin in this app is not as smooth as it should be. When you hit buy Bitcoin, it takes you to a screen where you have to manually enter in the amount of bitcoins you want to purchase. There should be an option to enter in the amount in USD, and it should convert it to Bitcoin for you. Instead, you have to do the calculation, then go back and enter in that amount. It’s tedious. Also, I have to hit this tiny “learn more” button before the buy Bitcoin button will turn on for me. Also tedious. Additionally, when viewing the price of Bitcoin in a chart, you can only select 1 day, 1 week, and 1 month. There’s no other options. Many other platforms let you view the chart for 1 year, and all time. This app doesn’t feel like it was planned out very well. It should have a lot more features to make it a usable tool.
Problems linking bank account
I set up the app and attempted to link my bank account but there was a problem with the app. After attempting everything thing I could on my end, including deleting the app and reloading it, I reached out to customer support. It took a series of emails to customer support before they eventually understood that it was glitch in the app and they finally forwarded the issue to their tech support. The next day the glitch was fixed and I was finally able to successfully link my bank account. The app now works fine but it shouldn’t have taken a series of emails over several days to get the issue resolved.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Samsa Technologies Inc.
- 101.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Samsa Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.