Download the free Lycamobile app today and take control of your account on the go. Check your balance, buy plans or recharge credit, check your usage and history all from one secure, easy-to-use app.
The newly launched Lycamobile app is the safest and most accessible way to manage your Lycamobile account. You can buy plans on the go, recharge your balance whenever you wish, check out the latest rates to call abroad, see your transaction history and make all payments securely within the app.
• Quick bundle purchase & recharge
• Hassle-free & secure payment
• Detailed history of calls, activated bundles, data usage & more
• Easy registration and navigation
• Buy a plan or a recharge for friends and family
Things to remember:
• You must be a Lycamobile USA customer to use the app.
• The Lycamobile app is free, but any data you use to access the features and functions will be taken from your monthly allowance or credit.
• If you use the app abroad, you’ll pay our standard international data charges. Still the app is free.
So, don’t waste a minute. Get started and download the new Lycamobile app today!
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lycamobile-USA/587243718033508?fref=ts
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/lycamobileUSA
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lycamobileusa/
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeNQr2oAWnoDbx03WarNk5A
Manage family Plan refined.Now user can easily manage there family plan users
This app including some UI changes like font changes and etc.
Bugs with Dashboard fixed ie bundle expiry date
Ratings and Reviews
Need to fix the bug!!!
I have been using Lyca network for the past one month. Signal and coverage are good for the price given. But the mobile app is too bad. Always showing ‘API is temporarily disabled’. It works once in a blue moon. Can’t able to check the data used and recharge through mobile app. Developers!!! Please fix this bug. And the 2 stars is for the user interface which is not bad.
Can u add dialer and call recording option
Can u pls add dialer within the app with call recording option. Would be so helpful.
Never thought an app would come out.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.