Are you like one of the millions of people who suffer from Lyme Disease? How can the Lyme Disease Diary help? The Lyme Disease Diary was designed to track information about you condition with a few screen taps. Using this information, the application will allow you to use triggers, like your stress, diet, day of week, etc to predict and manage your Lyme Disease Symptoms. The Lyme Disease Diary has a new “Trending and Forecasting” module that shows you which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms. This will help you feel better and will allow you to take control of your symptoms. The Lyme Disease Diary makes it easy to perform tasks like tracking your treatment progress, graphing your patterns, emailing reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor and advisors. The Lyme Disease Diary will also allow you to export your data to a spread sheet all with just a few screen taps. Do you want all of your Lyme Disease health records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better. The Lyme Disease Diary can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- Document and Track your symptoms – severity and description including time of day.
- Track your exposure to ticks and any suspicious tick bites or rashes.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress and sleep patterns.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the treatment Management analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your thoughts and notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your symptoms are better.
Keep all your medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Items I entered in manage data continuously disappeared then after using the app for just over a month it just stopped working. Great concept, but I wasted a lot of time with this. Don't bother.
This app has the right idea but is mostly useless as the creator clearly has never had LD and didn’t bother to consult anybody who has. Most of the info this app asks you is not helpful, would take way too much time to fill out, or does not really pertain to Lyme. Lyme is actually a collection of diseases that all effect the brain. The author doesn’t seem to get this. This app needs to eliminate 50% of the info it ask for and simplify the whole thing.
Needs an update
Good idea but really needs an update.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.