Browse and buy clothing with 12,000+ brands available. From Gucci to Adidas shop for items you love today.
What if you could always find what you really want? With Lyst you can shop your way and discover perfect pieces that you didn’t even know you needed.
3 reasons why you’ll love shopping with Lyst:
• Simplicity - Browse the brands you love and then shop instantly
• Personalized picks - Get curated clothes or accessories recommendations that are perfectly right for you
• Stay up to date - You’ll get notified when there are sales on or even when that Jacquemus bag you’ve had your eye on is back in stock
Get recommendations that are 100% tailored to you — with Lyst you can filter by colors, materials, designers, stores, and more. Let us sort through millions of clothing items so you can get a one in a million find.
Want to discover great offers? Search for your favorite brands and shop their sales directly through the app. You can even add items to your Wishlist and see favorites from other Lyst users for inspiration.
“Our favorite online shopping source” — Vogue Magazine
Whatever your style or budget, download Lyst to shop the latest styles instantly!
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Filter by Condition!
I like the idea of Lyst but I am giving it 3 stars because:
1. You can’t filter the results by condition. I don’t want to see the used merchandise and there is no option to remove it.
You can filter by store but how do I know which store is second-hand?
2. Items don’t update as quickly as they should. If you want to get a real bargain you will probably see it on Lyst when it’s already sold out. It doesn’t update momentarily so I still have to check the retailer’s website one by one when I know they are having a sale.
3. Not all the results appear when you search something on the Lyst. I don’t know why but some items are missing while I see them on the retailer’s website. This is probably because they don’t update it hourly or so.
4. When I get a notification that some of my favorite items went on sale, I click on the notification and it just takes me to the start page, so I don’t see which items the notification was for. I go to “my favorites” and look them up one by one.
If you could fix all mentioned above you would be my number 1 app. But as for the moment I have been using Yelp for a month and never managed to find a good deal. I still shop like I used to shop online before downloading Lyst.
Lyst is an extremely well designed fashion retail application that allows you to shop from various men's and women fashion brands, as well as stores and even designers. The app can be used just to shop from or you can create an account, personalize the brands and stores you want to follow and shop from curated results. The design is a large improvement from older versions of the app. The app itself is almost like a high end store with a modernistic sleekness that allows you to quickly navigate the UI or find products that you like. The app also works to save you money by comparing prices of the goods listed from sources all around the marketplace so it should be both easy on the eyes and the wallet.
Developer Response ,
Hi thereD. Hill, We love that you are loving Lyst! Many thanks for all of your support, The Lyst Team.
Good, could be better
This app is fun to use for window shopping; I haven’t used it to actually make any purchases yet but it’s fun to look around and useful to see where the big sales are happening.
It could be improved in 2 major ways:
1. Allow searches to be unisex. Currently the app requires you to choose between searching for men’s fashions or women’s fashions. I wear both so I want to be able to search for both. I’m sure that many people feel the same way.
2. More flexible search functions, especially the ability to exclude certain results from searches. For example, if I’m not interested in buying from a certain store that’s heavily featured on the site then I’d like to be able to exclude them from my searches so I can find more stuff I’d like.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.