–– We created an entirely new version for you.
The Marklin Product Catalog and dealer directory – right on your favorite devices.
- Product catalogs of the gauges H0, 1 and Z including search
- Personal favorite list of often used or interesting products & catalogs
- Detailed dealer directory including search
- Quick contact to the Marklin Service Center via phone and email
- Fully Optimized for iOS 10 and compatible devices
- NEW: Add support for iPhone X
- NEW: Display prices on product detail view (where available)
- Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not close to ready for prime time
First, the app is advertised as free. Yes, it's free if you don't want to see the catalog! If you want to see more than the new items, you have to pay. Ok, but then say so before people download the app.
Next, installing the new items does nothing. You can't see them. And the other features require you to sign up to use them.
Since this app is set up so you can browse before you purchase some VERY expensive model trains, there needs to be some features to actually get and keep users interested. I'll try installing again in a year or so, when perhaps it will actually be useable.
App does not work
I loaded the Marklin app, downloaded the free catalog of new items for 2012 but there does not appear to be a way to view this catalog. When I go to the catalog from the home screen the app asks me to download the catalog again.
Really Marklin? You want to charge me, really?
Ok I can see charging a few $ for a printed catalog. But you want me to pay $3.00 to download a catalog to my phone? Really?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.