What is Mémoires?
Mémoires is a most personal diary. It helps you keep memories of your days and gives nice ways of remembering something happened years or months ago.
How is it different?
First of all, Mémoires can do a lot by itself. Mémoires keeps track of your calendar, your photos, places you visit, your physical activity. You can accommodate this information with your notes about each day.
With the great features comes great responsibility. App does not share this data with any servers, or third parties. This data stays on your iPhone and Mémoires just presents it to you in a nice friendly manner.
Just to make it clear – Mémoires keeps your diary only on your iPhone. Your data is not shared with author of the app or with any third parties. Mémoires does not gather any data, statistics or anything like that. No your personal data ever leaves this application.
Mémoires integrates with Health app to display your health and workout information.
Mémoires uses really personal information and only you own it and decide how to deal with it.
Any interesting features?
Mémoires supports Siri for adding notes and also has Siri Shortcuts to mark current day as good one. Also, you can ask Siri what happened today or on this day in past years.
There is an Apple Watch app that will help quickly add notes by dictating them.
Do you like Dark mode in other apps? Mémoires has it too. And it will use «Dark mode» when you enable «smart inverse» in accessibility settings.
Your notes can have formatting and even images.
At the end of the month or year you’ll get some summary on what’s happened.
Mémoires will help you remember interesting days – it shows you what happened on this day in past years
Should you use it?
Sure! Give it a try. It is free. No ads. No data collection.
What's new in 1.6:
- Store photos inside Mémoires app. Add them directly in the app, or use "Share" sheet in other apps.
- Share your monthly or yearly stats.
- New animation when day data loading takes some time.
- Couple of bug fixes, minor improvements.
Notable changes in 1.5:
- We now have Siri Shortcurts! Use them to mark day as good, to view what happened today or on this day. Set them up in app settings.
- Mémoires now shows memorable events which happened on this day years or months before.
- You can now save web links which are important for you on specific day.
- Mémoires now supports dark mode, and also enables it for smart inverse of colors.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Danis Tazetdinov
- 35.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Danis Tazetdinov
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.