Watch the newest releases straight out of theatres, catch up on your favorite shows with next day TV, and relive classics not on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime subscriptions. It’s free to sign up, plus no monthly fees.
Why You’ll Love FandangoNOW:
• Instantly stream and download over 90,000 movies & TV shows anytime, anywhere
• Watch the newest releases and classic favorites — no subscription needed
• Discover movies not currently available on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime subscriptions
• Binge on full seasons of hit TV shows from your favorite networks including HBO, Showtime and STARZ.
• Explore curated lists from Rotten Tomatoes
• Stream on your iPhone or iPad
• Sync your account with other devices like Roku, Samsung, LG and more
• Cast to your TV using Chromecast or Airplay
• Link your Movies Anywhere account to FandangoNOW and access your library anytime, anywhere.
• Got a Fandango VIP account? No need to create a new account on FandangoNOW. You can sign in with your Fandango VIP email and password.
Now, let’s find something awesome to watch.
• Sort your library – finding your favorites has never been easier.
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Playback is painful
Tried to play a movie I rented. Instead of playing it asked me to turn on cellular data. It wouldn’t play without it even though I was on WiFi. When I tried streaming it asked me if I was sure, it would disable downloading. I thought I would try downloading so I could use both. The download was super slow so I tried streaming but it turned out it disabled streaming. Now I can’t play my movie tonight. The play button should just work without me needing to change the default settings. Also don’t disable streaming. No other movie rental platform makes it this hard to play a rental. I would not recommend this service, try something different.
A total zero (wouldn’t allow me to give zero stars)
Tried to rent Jumanji last Saturday. App stated that it did not load due to an error. They have no support line so they said email what your problem is and we’ll get back to you within 72 hours. By Tuesday I received an email saying that they were so busy they haven’t had a chance to look at my problem and said for me to remain if I still had the problem. Of course I STILL HAD NO MOVIE. Now having to face yet another 72hour wait I went right to my credit card company and protested the payment. They agreed with me. Incidentally I got an email back from them (yes 72 hours later) saying they did not understand the problem and I was to finally call somebody. What don’t you understand I didn’t get the movie? Apparently the credit card company did and refunded my money. I can’t believe they would put out an app with so many bugs.
Half a star wasn’t available...
Never have I ever been so disappointed in a video streaming service. As I write this review I am still on hold with their call center. The video that I rented would not play properly and I have to keep casting to my tv over and over (essentially I am watching the movie in increments). I no longer have the option to download the movie because I started streaming and I don’t even have the option to watch the film on my iPad now. This is beyond disappointing, will be sticking with Redbox. It is unfortunate that I am still on hold as I come to the end of my review and having to recast my movie on the television once again. This service will never receive another penny from me, after my movie rentals are up I will be deleting this account and pretending they don’t exist...just like there customer service.
- 99.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Fandango LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.