With the M3 mobile app, hoteliers can access their data on-the-fly like never before.
View real-time, mission-critical information like:
· Rooms Rented
· Total Room Revenue
· Key Performance Indexes: Occupancy and ADR
· Guaranteed No Shows
· Rooms Out of Order
· Complimentary Rooms
· Food Revenue
· Bar Revenue
Easily navigate between properties within your portfolio with the swipe of a finger. Quickly toggle between prior year or budget comparisons to view variances based on daily, month-to-date or year-to-date current year performance.
Spend less time worrying and sorting through dozens of data sources, and focus more on driving your hotel’s financial performance with M3. Put the power of M3 in the palm of your hand.
The M3 mobile app continues to forge the path into the next generation of mobile accounting and business intelligence technology. The latest release is the culmination of months of listening to customer feedback and industry specific research dedicated to putting the features that matter right into the palm of your hand. M3 technology and software continue to do what they do best, and that’s to help hoteliers successfully drive their financial performance.
* GM Comments are here! Streamline information and enter comments from your app or the GM Daily Report straight to the web.
* New calendar navigation helps you go back in time to see how your property was performing on a specific day.
* Multi-currency support gives the M3 mobile app true global capabilities.
* Stay updated with M3 news and notes with the Message of the Day!
* Learn how to use the app with the new user walkthrough, a tutorial that will have you up and running in seconds!
* Abbreviated the calendar display for a better user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love M3 App!!!
Start my morning with the data that the application provides real time. I can now take immediate action rather than digging through emails.
Won’t let me login
For some reason, it gives me an error message saying Fatal Configuration please contact someone when I try to open it on my IPAD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.