The grandMA consoles are the core of the fully integrated MA system. The grandMA consoles are able to control – in the most elegant manner – moving lights, conventional lights, and effects, as well as LEDs and video. The reliable and proven operational philosophy allows a direct, flexible and intuitive way of working.
As there are more and more moving lights in the market, the use of remote control units together with lighting control systems has become more and more important. The solution of using a state-of-the-art mobile device in connection with a network together with the grandMA (1 & 2) consoles is offering a number of new operating possibilities. Many important operational functions of the grandMA (1 & 2) consoles can be realized with the remote control.
The MA Remote can also be easily used in connection with a grandMA onPC (1&2). Because of the bi-directional communication between grandMA and remote control it is also possible to show intensities and positions or attributes of moving lights in real-time.
- Convenient remote control for all important functions of the grandMA range
- High distances and safe use with all grandMA consoles
- Up to 2 (for grandMA1 even up to 6) remote control units can be used with each console or station
- Software is available free of charge
- Same software for console compatibility: one system – one operating philosophy
- Completely configurable for every application: Theatre, TV, Concert Touring, Entertainment, etc.
- Elegant programming and control of moving lights, dimmers, LEDs, effects and media servers
- Mature software and hardware – extensively field tested – provide unmatched stability and reliability
For more information and free copy of the grandMA OnPC (1 & 2) checkout our website www.malighting.com
Difference to the former grandMA remote Software (V.1.005):
The MA Remote software connects to both grandMA2 series consoles and grandMA1 series consoles.
Connectivity to grandMA2 consoles requires grandMA2 Version 2.1 at minimum.
The new MA Remote software version 1.012 is working with grandMA2 consoles version 3.1 and
older versions of grandMA2. There's also connectivity to grandMA 1 devices.
2nd generation Ipods are no longer supported.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update!!!
Please update the app. It doesn't work on any of my iOS devices.
Was my go to app. But after upgrading my IOS to 11.0, the app no longer works. Leaving Grand MA 1 owners without a remote. Now my theater is looking for an old iOS phone or iPod Touch so we can focus our lights without having someone drive the console. Why MA lighting decided not to update there app is beyond me. Seems like you are leaving a lot of old console users behind. And that doesn’t make my want to have my theater dish out for a newer MA 2. Knowing that in the future it also maybe left without support. Come on MA. Do the right thing, Update the app. Please!!! And Thank You!!!
Ma remote update. Please
Hello grand ma programmers. Please let the community say something, we need a apple 11.0 update. I cannot be the only two that need this. Please please
The developer, MA Lighting Technology GmbH, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MA Lighting Technology GmbH
- 3.6 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 1994 - 2015 MA Lighting Technology GmbH; All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.