The Machinist Calc Pro 2 now includes materials and tool settings combined with DOC and WOC to solve all your speed and feed calculations for face, end or slot milling plus turning, drilling and boring. It also gives you step-saving drill and thread chart look-ups, right triangle solutions and bolt-circle patterns.
And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• Built-in help, just press and hold a key
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Machinist Calc Pro 2 calculator and optimized for the iPhone and/or iPad device user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide is available free at www.calculated.com
FUNCTIONS AND CALCULATIONS:
• NEW - Machining-specific keys to enter or calculate Surface Feet per Minute (SFM), Inches per Tooth (IPT), Inches per Minute (IPM), Inches per Revolution (IPR), # of Teeth, Depth of Cut (DOC), Width of Cut (WOC) and Length of Cut (LOC)
• NEW - Materials - Choose from 20 popular Materials
• NEW - Processes - Face Milling, End Milling, Slot Milling, Turning, Boring, Drilling
• NEW - Tools - High Speed, Carbide and High Performance
• Speeds and Feeds - calculate for milling, turning and drilling; cutting speed, spindle speed (RPM), feed rate (IPM), cutting feed, feed per tooth/chip load, number of Teeth and Radial Chip Thinning adjustment factor
• Built-in Drill and Thread Size Tables save time and steps (Compliant with ANSI/ASME B1.1-2003 and ANSI/ASME B1.13M-2005)
• Enter Numeric, Fractional, Metric Thread Sizes and Drill Sizes - and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes plus pitch, major and minor diameters
• Right Triangle Math - plus trigonometric functions
• Drill Points - enter the cutting angle and drill size to calculate the drill point cut depth
• Bolt Pattern Layouts - enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
• 3-Wire Measure - enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
• Thread Classification Tables
- Internal (3) 1B, 2B, 3B
- External (3) 1A, 2A, 3A
- Internal (14) 3G-9G and 3H-9H
- External (28) 3g-9g, 3h-9h, 3e-9e, 3f-9f
• U.S. and Metric Unit Entries and Conversions ◦Decimal Inches/mils
◦ m, mm, cm
◦ Area, Volume and Weight
• Works as a Standard Calculator
Machinist Calc® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
Bug fix (key id assignment) for X devices.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had 2 of the calculators and they are $60. As an Applications engineer I use this all of the time. It works just as well as the handheld for half the price. I recommend this to all of the programmers I come in contact with.
- Calculated Industries, Inc.
- 23.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2019 Calculated Industries, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.