What’s New in Version 2.0.1
* Added LED On/Off and Factory Reset to About view
* Fixed issue where FX parameters weren’t being recalled with memory presets
* Fixed issue where the FX channel name wasn’t being updated with the selected effect
* Fixed issue where FX meters might not be shown
* Fixed issue where adjusting the FX fader could cause an unexpected jump in volume
* Fixed operation of Gear button when in System View
* Fixed appearance of Master Faders when set to lowest position
* Fixed issue where the UI would be distorted on some devices
* Fixed issue where grow and glow fader caps could get stuck
* Improved speed of animations
* Improved layout of About page
What’s New in Version 2.0
* Support for Mackie Reach ™ Professional PA System
* Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea, when it works
This works great sometimes.... Any time I connect and don't touch the app for a minute it stops controlling the levels when I make a change to a faded and it still says it's connected via Bluetooth. For the most part I'm using this for practice, I couldn't imagine fighting with this live in front of people. I have to disconnect he Bluetooth or force the program to restart just to gain control of the faders again.
This agonizingly terrible app has forced me to return the Mackie Freeplay I just purchased. The same issue that has plagued many users is still present. The mixer unlinks with the Freeplay after only a few minutes. It then fails to reconnect non matter how many times you try. The only thing that works is when the unit is turned off and on. How incredibly frustrating!!! I also see that the fine folks at Loud Technologies have not updated this useless bit of software since 2015! Sorry Mackie, but you have dropped the ball and lost another purchase and the faith of a potential repeat customer.
If you let it go idle it looses communication, if you walk out of range then be prepared to power down and reopen everything. Half the time it won't even recognize that you are connected to the device.
If this was solid and reliable it would be an awesome product. Time for you guys to get back to work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.