macProVideo Player is a Tutorial-Video Player that lets you Download & Stream HD Tutorials from macProVideo.com.
No account is needed to try macProVideo Player ... download to your iPad and iPhone and start streaming tutorials instantly.
If you already have a macProVideo.com account, you will enjoy the following features ...
Use macProVideo Player to download tutorials you've bought from macProVideo.com to your iPad or iPhone for Offline Viewing (ie. on a plane or at the beach).
If you are a subscriber to macProVideo.com's Online Tutorial Library, you can also use macProVideo Player to Stream tutorial-videos directly to your iPad anywhere that an Internet connection is available.
macProVideo.com is the world's largest dedicated Mac Software Tutorial Website. With over 700 Video Courses and more than 30,000 videos available on-demand, macProVideo.com is your one-stop-shop for Pro-Level software education.
Featuring some of the multimedia industry's best educators, you will learn software skills from Grammy & Emmy Award Ainning audio producers, experienced video editors and directors, software developers, and best-selling technical authors.
For more information, visit macProVideo.com today!
Subscribe In App & Get:
- Full macProVideo.com Library Pass - Subscription periods of 1 week, 1 month, or 1 year - Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase - Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase - No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period .
Fixes table of contents duplication in some courses.
Ratings and Reviews
Glitchy and dated
Maybe these are videos on how to glitch and crash. The content is ok. Not as updated as other sites. But the app is terrible.
Doesn't save positions so every video restarts when you come back.
If anything interrupts this app like a call or text it crashes. Restart and go back to beginning of video.
I'll probably cancel before the month.
Billing issues finally resolved
I like this app however I was having a problem with turning off my subscription for over a year. Thankfully Apple was kind enough to help us out. :) I'm putting up this review to replace my not so great review from a couple days ago. Apparently Macprovideo did responded to my requests about it but were filtered to spam. Finally though, their response this time seemed to break through the spam filters and they explained to me how to do it...which is crazy NOT intuitive This is what they said--"Here’s how to cancel your subscription on your iPhone (or any other iTunes recurring subscription):
1. Tap settings in your iOS device.
2. Tap on iTunes & App Store
3. Tap on your Apple ID
4. Tap on View Apple ID
5. Enter you password and press OK
6. Under Subscription, tap on Manage
7. Tap the subscription of your choice
8. Set the Auto-Renewal slider to off you want to cancel your subscription"
Wha!?! There should be a one click option inside of this app to activate/deactivate your subscription easily. I typically like to use it when I am starting a new piece of software and then shut it off once I'm up and running. Crazy you have to go out of the app into other backdoor menu systems to deactivate your subscription.
No update in three years
Playing videos in the app generally works just fine. However, other important features are sorely missing:
- search for keywords to find a video
- creating playlists, or even a "up next" list. I know you can star favorite videos, but what about favoriting entire courses.
- a button to easily rewind 5 or 10 seconds, for when you miss a word or phrase and just want to hear it again.
It's all around a very clunky user experience and feels out-dated, which it is since it hasn't been updated from what I can see since 2014. For a subscription service like this, there should be regular updates, even if only once a year.
They do have great useful tutorials though. But so do other sites and services.
Please update and improve.
- Nonlinear Educating Inc. (macProVideo.com)
- 17 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 NonLinear Educating Inc. (DBA macProVideo.com)
- In-App Purchases
- macProVideo Library Pass $199.99
- macProVideo Library Pass $24.99
- macProVideo Library Pass $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.