* Easily Track Daily Macro Intake
** Calculate or Set Daily Targets
*** Search Thousands of Foods
**** Build your own Food Library
JOIN THOUSANDS of daily users who are getting healthy with the help of Macro Tracker:
"I used Macro Track along with my exercise reginment to supercharge my workouts!" - Steve, Austin, TX
"... a super valuable tool for looking up food stats." -Brittany, Toronto, ON
"Now I'm able to balance my macros without paper and a calculator!" - Emily, Los Angeles, CA
MacroTrak is the simplest macro tracker. It's the easiest way to track your macros and caloric intake throughout the day to meet your individualized fitness goals.
Use our built-in macro calculator to determine recommended macros, or input your own numbers. Then just pick foods you eat from your food list, and your stats throughout the day display on the home screen.
Historical daily macro log lets you see how you did on previous days.
* Daily log to track your weight progress and macro consumption over time
* Can track standard macros (fats, protein, carbs) as well as fiber and net carbs, in addition to calories
* Metric and American Units
* Easily view your macro consumption throughout the day
* Keep track of foods you eat
* Create your own food library of foods you eat
* Single entry option for foods you only eat once
* Calculator to determine macro goals, or enter your own macro goals
* Thousands of pre-loaded foods to search
* Consistency score lets you know how many days you've logged macros over different time periods
* Accuracy scores let you know how closely you've been to your macro goals over different time periods.
* Use it as a calorie counter or keto food manager
* Low carb foods are easier to find than you think
* Plan your meals to maximize your macro intake
* Use in conjunction with your current meal-planner
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
View our Terms of Service at: https://macrotracker.me/tos.html
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using MacroTrak for going on two years now. It’s worked really well for me for what I needed it for. I was able to put in custom foods and easily put in how many grams or servings your the plus/minus or manually entering it in. It helped me get to where I am today. With the most recent update the foods I had accumulated and use often have been deleted. It keeps changing the serving sizes I had entered in originally. The slide bar makes it hard to put in the serving size I’m eating for the day. I’m unable to put any new foods in without editing a saved entry I already have. Even if I delete a bunch of foods I haven’t eaten in a long time it won’t allow me to enter it in. I can’t even use the search bar to go through my list of foods it brings new foods to view. It makes using the app almost unbearable. If you switch between the percentage and the grams of the serving the numbers will stay the same so if the percentage of serving you want is 25% then you also see 25 grams even if the full serving is 85 grams. I rather just use the excel sheet I made to keep track or macros for the week which is what I’ve ended up doing since the update. It’s more accurate than the app is now. The app is supposed to make tracking easier and less labor intensive, but I rather stick with an excel sheet than deal with the bugs.
Pocket accountability partner
I have been on Keto for 1 month. Initially I lost ten pounds and then I plateaud. I needed to start counting my macros. This has helped me understand my eating patterns and also cut back on certain amounts of food. I really think about what I’m going to put into my mouth now. This diet gives me generous amounts of food. But some foods even In small amounts can take up a lot of my caloric intake for the day. For example, I go over my fat allowance daily. Apparently, I crave a lot of fat during my day. I know I need fat, but I want my body to eat it’s own body fat so I can lose my body fat.
So do I like this app? Absolutely! And it’s free! Is it tedious to manually add the nutritional data into my food list so I can click it when I need it? Yes! But I do the work initially and then I’m set! Taking care of our bodies isn’t easy. Nobody really wants to have to do such consistent work. But it’s so worth the long term health of your body. What we do today may make the difference of been In a wheelchair when we are in our 80s or dancing salsa in our senior center mixer!😊😉👍 Use this app and get fit! You can do it!
This was a great app
I have used the app for the last year or more. Then it was updated. That is fine I thought it would be improved like any app would if it was updated. It was not, it was super super slow when you would click on your item you wanted to add to the count for the day. Plus there were ads on it so that you would have to pay to upgrade so they would go away. I’m totally okay with paying for a good app. So that’s what I did is upgraded for a full year subscription. I was so disappointed and somewhat mad that I paid for the subscription. Nothing works right on this app. Items still take like 15 seconds before they are added to the daily tracker when you click on them, the daily tracker does not record how many macros or calories you inputted for each day in the history. The only thing that happens when you pay for the subscription is you don’t have the ad asking you to pay for the subscription! It’s not worth it to use. Please improve and update this app so it was even how it was before when it was free! Just to add to the disappointment you can not even give feed back through the app for help it does not let you summit your question or concerns.
- 100.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MacroTrak
- In-App Purchases
- MacroTrak Pro - Week $9.99
- MacroTrak Pro - Month $29.99
- MacroTrak Pro - Year $55.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.