Mad Paws is a platform that connects thousands of Pet Owners with loving Pet Sitters across Australia.
With the Mad Paws app you can search for local, pet friendly accommodation, meet the perfect Sitter, book a worry-free holiday for your pet, and receive photo updates.
For Pet Owners, you can find someone you can trust to love your pet when you’re away.
• Search through our database of verified and trusted Pet Sitters.
• Get personal care for your pet at an affordable price.
• Find local pet-friendly accommodation with premium insurance on us!
• Book through our secure payments gateway using Paypal, or any credit card.
• Keep in touch, with live photo updates from your Pet Sitter.
For pet service providers, manage your business and find customers wherever you are.
• Get paid to play with cute pets!
• You choose how much to charge and what times to work.
• Learn about best practice on how to take care of pets from experts.
• Manage enquiries, accept, decline and send special offers to your clients.
• Exclusive access to thousands of potential Pet Owners across Australia.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Here’s what’s new!
In a previous version, completed bookings wouldn’t always appear under the “Past Bookings” section of the app. This bug has now been fixed.
Due to a bug, repeat customers were previously not always able to confirm End of Stay. Bug squashed, baby.
Our Tech Team has upgraded our backend to better facilitate future development. In other words, it will now be easier to fix issues.
We’d love your feedback! You can reach us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
We had a good experience using Madpaws. We plan to use their services again. Thank you
Uber for Pet Sitting
There are many companies like this but MadPaws is one of the biggest players in the market. Each one has their own idiosyncrasies in how the App works and the policies they use.
READ THEIR INSURANCE DETAILS.
They make a huge deal about insurance, but nothing a Pet Owner nor a Pet Sitter would want to be covered is covered. Injuries to pets aren’t covered, nor is damage to a pet sitter’s body nor property. The only thing it seems to cover is damage/injury to a 3rd party.
Considering what they offer to pet owners and sitters, 20% commission on all bookings is a bit rich.
15% seems more reasonable for what is essentially a digital dating/introduction service. Especially when the App companies take no responsibility/accountability as to whether pet sitters are registered/licensed with their local councils (as they legally should be).
I was kinda surprised that pet owners are also not required to upload proof that their pets are registered and vaccinated (which they must be by law to be put into care with a sitter).
All profit and no regulation/responsibility.
Just like Uber.
The service is great and we love our sitter...
... but the app is terrible. The user interface is very bad, it’s impossible to see what is stored data and what needs to be added. I just made a payment without a credits card number or stored card in my profile on the app.
Needs a lot of work.
- Mad Paws Pty. Ltd.
- 53.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Mad Paws Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.