Madden NFL 21 Mobile is an all-new way to experience Madden NFL on the go. For the first time ever, create your own customizable character and take them into a brand-new dynamic challenge mode called The Yard. Experience all-new global locations on your rise to become an NFL Legend while still enjoying everything you’ve come to love about Madden NFL Mobile.
- Create and customize your own character, then rise to fame in brand-new, fast-paced, small-sided gameplay in The Yard: Underground.
- Become an NFL GM and take your team to the Super Bowl as you play through dynamic NFL seasons.
- Take on Madden's Masters where you’ll build your team of NFL Superstars and Legends.
- Compete with friends in Arena H2H or Overdrive as you define your NFL journey in the deepest and most competitive Madden NFL Mobile to date.
THE YARD: UNDERGROUND
Create and customize your own character, then rise to fame in brand-new, fast-paced, small-sided gameplay where you’ll play an all-new, story-driven experience. Build yourself up, earn rewards, and more as you write your own legacy.
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM
Assume the role of an NFL franchise team and take over as a GM. Play games, collect rewards, and upgrade your team - including NFL Legends and Superstars - as you make your way to the Super Bowl and solidify your team as an NFL Dynasty.
COLLECT THE ALL-NEW MADDEN MASTERS
Face off and defeat today's NFL Superstars and the daunting NFL Legends of yesteryear as you compete to unlock each Madden NFL Master. Go up against the best NFL players and help others along the way with Co-op Assist to become the real MVP of Madden NFL 21 Mobile.
Within The Yard, take your Avatar player anywhere, anytime. Keep all your gear from The Yard: Underground and use it across Console, PC, and Mobile! Make progress and earn rewards in all versions of Madden while you create your own legacy.
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on ea.com/service-updates."
Go all out in a brand new season of Madden NFL 21 Mobile!
• The NFL is Back – Kick start the NFL season by playing all new campaigns and challenges.
• The Yard: Underground – During the next chapter of this story you’ll head to a tailgate outside Lambeau Field in Green Bay. This September, fans’ unique version of pre-game football has taken over.
• Field Pass – Back and better than ever with new rewards, an all-new leaderboard chase, and exclusive Grand Master Legend Bo Jackson.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It looks like a fun and enjoyable game but....
The game has some issues with crashing and a almost pay to win aspect unless your take a lot of your day to grind the hell out of this game...it’s also has some issues With stamina it’s very very slow and a lot of events that cost too much to play with a not high enough cap at stamina to really be able to sit and play to grid this game...however this game is fun for the 20 minutes you can play per 5 hours to recharge your stamina it has a lot of content and nice controls and okay graphics for a mobile game some bugs and glitches are expected but I haven’t found anything more then stability issues within the game launching....also note this will make your phone hot and burn if you play for more then 30 minutes at a time without crashing they need to update the stamina to allow a better player balance to people you can’t pay for the extra stamina...hopefully the game can become like many other games that have shown that the more free you put into a game the more people will put out to spend more on micro transactions also WHY DO YOU EVEN put a stamina limit why consoles don’t have that issue why make mobile have to wait why can’t I grind without having to pay money to do that...please EA fix this and make it more manageable to the people who enjoy to play these kinds of games.
Great game that ....
Great game that could be a little bit better. I’m not gonna complain like most about Pay to Win, I realize I will never be a top player and I’m fine with that. There is always something to be grinding to earn. I am not a fan of the yard, just not my thing. I want to give a couple of ideas to EA that I think would make gameplay more fun and a level playing field to an extent:
1. Create a album or folder where you can store your cards that are not starters that you want to keep. That way you won’t accidentally sell them or something.
2. Make it where you can have multiple lineups. Maybe you have a depth chart. Maybe you have a lineup where you can ONLY have gold players. Also have a team of only silver and or bronze players as well. Maybe you could have tournaments (like Arena or Overdrive) weekly or biweekly where you can only use your gold team (or silver team only). This would level the playing field big time. I realize that the app needs to make money, but I think it would be fun to have competitions where the playing field is more even.
Overall I love the game. Just wish there were a few additions that could make the game more fun.
This version of the game is a disgrace to what it was in its glory days. EA is just not a good, or even reputable, company anymore. The level of total incompetence, and complete lack of ethics, is astounding. The console version of this game is literally the lowest rated game in history (seriously, look it up), and the mobile version is somehow worse. EA can remove negative reviews in the App Store, and most of the positive reviews are for older versions of the game at this point, which is the only reason this isn’t a 1-star rated game. The game is riddled with bugs and glitches; even more than the prior season, which just shows an amazing level of incompetence given that it is basically a copy-paste job despite being billed as a whole new game. Server connection issues, forced closes and random user log outs are almost constant. EA shows no effort or creativity, and the game has become stale and boring. EA is blatantly scamming players, with items disappearing from player accounts, earned rewards are not being provided, and games being comically rigged. NFL - please drop EA so that a better run company can start putting out playable football games. EA is clearly not able to do so anymore, and really hasn’t been since they made Andrew Wilson CEO (you really should look up what absolutely awful human beings him and his family are before giving a dime to this company).
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 155.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2020 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Madden NFL 21 Mobile 6 $1.99
- 500 Madden Cash $4.99
- 1,050 Madden Cash $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.