This game is make for madness combat fan.
It have a old style graphic ,very hard and different control than another shooter game.
Somewhere in Nevada there is one man who is on a mission to track down and kill the sheriff. Things get really funky when it turns out the sheriff has some backup and its not going to be as easy as it seems.
How to play
- Move Blue circle in a left side of your phone to move your character
- Rotate Red circle in a right side of your phone to rotate your gun and beat zombie
- Hold Red circle to fire
* custom zombie style
* 67 weapons
* 16 maps with boss fight
add more weapon
Ratings and Reviews
Nostalgia through your phone!
Enjoyed this game when i was in middle school when smartphones didn’t exist, there’s some limitation compared to the PC version but that’s expected for a mobile port. It’s not bad at all, but the broken english text is a little goofy though. Probably should have got a native english speaker to spellcheck before release haha.
Boss is too difficult
The boss is too hard in his second phase but cool to play through.
Hard to control
I like how it’s based of madness combat but the one thing are controlls they are hard
- Trieu Le
- 137.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Wind Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.