9/10 in WIRED’s App Guide - Selected as an Honoree in the Webby Awards - Featured in CNN’s 50 Ultimate Travel Apps
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
- 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
- TRAVEL GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
- PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES - Exclusive technology - The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
- OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS - The only guide with offline navigation! - Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
- AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
- TRIP JOURNAL - NEW FEATURE - Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
- SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
- TRIP DASHBOARD - Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
- TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online
- OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s Hong Kong Travel Guide is available in: English, French, and German
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with iPhones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
ASSOCIATED PRESS - “The new iPhone application mTrip is a travel guide and then some: It uses the latest in smart phone technology to make it easier to stay on track in a foreign locale”
IPHONE LIFE - "Don't travel without them”
TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact email@example.com. We are happy to answer your questions.
General enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Here in Madrid now. First day w/ no app, 2nd day w/ app. No comparison. One stop shop to find out top things to see, read brief description, pin them to map, and get suggested route by walking or public transportation. Gave it 5 stars but actually have 2 rec's: 1)have a "home" button that lets you get back to top and 2) have little colored dots next to metro station names on nqvigating map (using colors that match the colors on the subway map). Otherwise great app. Thx.
This app is very well-designed and thought out. My only (minor) quibbles are that I wish there was an option to create multiple itineraries for the same dates or parts of a day, in case some in a group want ideas for where to go, separate from the rest of the party, or as a way to create a special themed itinerary that you would follow when time permitted, but not necessarily integrated with your primary itinerary. At any rate, on the whole an excellent map. Would also be great if it included a subway map, but you can always get another app for that.
Pretty good but GPS lacking
This is a well organized app and has some cool features. The planning of your walking routes for each day are a big plus to estimate your time to get to places so you know if it's walkable or not. The map is okay and useful but I it is not the best map because some streets are missing. Also the GPS is spotty at best where it doesn't come on most of the time or doesn't update fast enough to pinpoint coronet location. Overall probably worth the buy though. We liked it better than the lonely planet guide although the lonely planet guide has better in depth descriptions of places.
- mTrip Inc.
- 108.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 mTrip
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.